Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving
I once agreed to have my chest waxed, purely for charity, it didn't work . The wax wasn't strong enough, my chest hairs were to strongly attached to my chest. Still hurt like hell though..
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Waxing doesnt hurt that much. Take a panadol before hand, it helps. And freddy, if the waxing didnt "work" then it was done incorrectly lol. I pay top dollar for mine so that its done right, smooth as a balled chicks head.

Australia Wrote:Waxing doesnt hurt that much. Take a panadol before hand, it helps. And freddy, if the waxing didnt "work" then it was done incorrectly lol. I pay top dollar for mine so that its done right, smooth as a balled chicks head.

When you have a 'chest rug' like mine then it does hurt that much. I don't for a second imagine it was done correctly, it was for charity, people were paying to pull strips off. Not that I'm a fan of chest rugs, but I don't like a guy to be completely hairless, I like to see a bit of evidence that a certain pair are in working order.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I dont know if I prefer guys to have hair or not :S?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

If a guy is gonna be hairy he should have muscle too. Sort of like hugh jackman in xmen.

Hands up, yep, I shave all over, and honest to god, it's the most awkward, tedious thing to do, but just don't think I suit body hair.

As australia said, needs muscle, doesn't a suit a 5ft7 stick insect at-all.

Not big on waxing at-all, if I wanted prolonged discomfort I'd get married.

Ky xx

What is the best hair removal method... Shaving, waxing or hair removal cream?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle, imo hair removal cream, but not best applied to the anal area, can be quite painful.

Shaving's probably the most inclusive but needs a really steady hand, a mirror on the floor and a lot of caution.

Ky xxx

Doesn't it grow back like face stubble when you shave tho woolfe? And don't you have to shave frequently? Just curious cause I shaved my chest once and it was bad for me. Never shaved again or anywhere else so maybe I didnt do it right.

And Twazzle, Ive been getting waxed for a few years now and i love it. I actually look forward to the waxing. The only part that really hurts is my snail trail and the middle of my chest. The place i go to is pretty posh, so its a nice experience. I get a free massage and some warm fudge afterwards. My hair grows back soft and very slowly, I dont have to get waxed again for 6 weeks. I would say go wax if you want smooth, but I'm biased.

Definetely have to shave more regularly than 6 weeks, but then I still feel it hurts less than waxing.

Don't think it grows in any differently than waxing, other than faster, but that's also just my experience, can't speak for everyone else.

Ky xx