Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She cheated...
my ex girlfriend cheated on me. i kinda figured she did when she hung out with her ex when we was dating a while ago. but she just admitted it. i like her but i dunno if i should trust her or even wanna get back with her. shes the only girl i realllllyyyy like other than aleah. i dunno what to do...

Oh man, that is terrible. I'm most likely never ever getting into another relationship at all. They're just not worth it. I can deal with being single the rest of my life. I'm not saying you should never get into another one. It's just so hard to trust people these days. Heck, I'm even believing that my ex did indeed cheat on me at some point. Feh he cheated on me in other ways.... I feel for ya...

Personally I couldn't get back with someone if I knew they had feelings for someone else. You could opening yourself up for a world of hurt; but the fact she was honest about it says something of her character. Personally I don't think I would last long with someone that confused.

Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me.

Take some time out for yourself and have a look at your options, you have plenty of time to spread your wings Smile

best of luck

Ditch her Buddy and move on . Put it down to experience . No point being with someone you just dont trust . Once the trust has gone you never get it back , always wondering when they will hurt you again . She can tell you all that you want to hear , but thats just words . Dont listen to what people"say" listen to what they "do" , its always served me well in life .

I'm always for second chances, although I am not really easy on forgiving...So...if you ever reach the point where you have to choose whether to get back with her...and if she seems to be sorry for what she did back then...I'd say give her a second chance.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:I'm always for second chances, although I am not really easy on forgiving...So...if you ever reach the point where you have to choose whether to get back with her...and if she seems to be sorry for what she did back then...I'd say give her a second chance.

shes had a few chances. i mean with like other things not just cheating.. im pretty forgiveing of her but idk when i should stop.

Well if you want to live questioning every word that comes out of her mouth than stay around. Once they lie or cheat the trust is done and it is very hard to really get it back. There will always be that lil voice in your head asking where has she really been. I would move on. To many great people out there and life is to short. Trust me. Good luck!!

ZS, I don't want to sound patronising but you are, if I am to believe your profile information, only 15 and your life is ahead of you... I daresay you will, in time, find a more suitable partner than your present girlfriend, if she doesn't quite fit your bill... You are, I presume, still learning about relationships and how it feels to be in love with someone, and although it doesn't take away the heartache of a relationship finally breaking up, you might find some comfort in thinking that there is someone out there who will be better suited. It will just take some time to get over the loss of the current person who has your heart (and you should give yourself that time for 'mourning' her loss) but eventually you will learn to live with yourself and learn to forgive her maybe for what she did. Obviously, if she cheated on you, she can't have measured exactly what it was that she meant to you and how serious your relationship with her was...

It is important to get around the idea that people need to have a little freedom to explore who they really are. If your girlfriend is also about your age, I'm not totally surprised that she can't fix her heart on one person just yet. Some people realise very quickly who their life partner will be, and some need to test the waters a bit. It sounds as if your girlfriend had some unfinished business with her ex. It is a shame she couldn't be more honest with you about her feelings.

Hiya hunni,
Dont let her get you right down as low as ya need to be.. If i was in your boat and someone was giving me experience id want to hear to forgive her and forget her... She will always be who she is and the quicker your out of her life the better... People in life define cheating in different ways... Most people define it as having sex and cheating to me is if someone steals my partners heart whilst they are with me... Sex is just sex as long as they are hones twith me about it... If you forgive her and forget her then it ends on a neutral note and most of you your the one cutting the tie and saying NO NO NO I am not interested in second hand goods