Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shotgun!
Who else use to play this silly game when walking to the car? If so share some fun stories.

I was raised to just share with my brother but now that i know the rules, i don't care how old i am. I'm gonna yell shotgun when walking to the car with family. Tongue

I remember one time my friend from northern china wanted to go in the front seat and he shot me with a water blaster and I cried.

I didn't know how to have fun as a child o.o

Gawd, how my brother and I used to fight for the front seat of the car...ahh the memories...thank you.

I had 2 brothers and a sister. We would fight over a window seat LoL

My mates other half always nicks the front seat (which is expected) so I always say boot. To this day it hasent worked but one day it will Smile

My sister passed away a few short years ago and her nickname to her death was "Shotgun". She always ALWAYS won the shotgun war. I always loved telling people she was more man than I would ever be and everyone respected her as a corporal peace keeper.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

My friends don't really do it, so I'm always the first one to shout shotgun and gain the front seat.

There was once where my brother tried to be smart and search for the official rules. He was telling my dad who'd never really heard of it, and explained that the driver has the ability to shout 'Reload' which means the previous shotgun is void. So we all went outside, and my brother of course, jumping on the chance shouted shotgun. My dad responded with reload followed by me shouting shotgun. I found it quite humorous. The front seat never felt so comfortable Cool

FUCK lol we fought over the front seat all the time me and my 3 brothers. Sometimes we would fight it out. Tongue Brothers u.u'