Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I go to Utah?
I think of Utah the same way most people think of the South- Backwoods and bigoted. I think of Utah as the one state that simply doesn't belong with the other 49. I think of Utah as barely even being American.

Should I give it a chance?

Since it's not Midwest, you should :p

Arkansota Wrote:I think of Utah the same way most people think of the South- Backwoods and bigoted. I think of Utah as the one state that simply doesn't belong with the other 49. I think of Utah as barely even being American.

Should I give it a chance?

Like it or not it is a part of the United States..

you should visit first and then make an opinion of it.

do try and embrace the whole of the country you were born in, tribalism, sectarism of any kind it's just not right

My year 6 teacher lived in Utah for 10 years. She said it was nice.

Lilitu Wrote:My year 6 teacher lived in Utah for 10 years. She said it was nice.

Where is she living now?

If you want to go then you should do that . . .

Yes, give it a chance. Smile

Never miss the opportunity to travel and experience life!

Utah can be a beautiful place to visit. I've seen landscapes there that look like they belong on another planet, not Earth. That said....it would likely be a rather unfriendly place to be gay in. As in, even more so than Arkansas. Don't expect a warm welcome. Also, don't expect to find happiness based on geography. I've tried it. Moving a lot that is. The grass wasn't greener. I just spent a lot of money and wasted a lot of time discovering that most of the US has the same stores, restaurants, and indeed the same types of dipshits.

Better to find a place that seems tolerable, and then find your niche in that place. Spend some time exploring your home in a little more depth.

No That would put you way to close to me - head east - I hear there is nice land in Germany.

Not a pleasant place for a gay person I've heard.

"Should I go to Utah?"

In what context? To live, to vacation? There's no reason to avoid it forever..