Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I meet up with 2 married men that I met on grindr? I'm a twink
Hi Everyone! I'm 19. twinkish I guess, bi and not open atm. I met this 1 guy on grindr that happens to be married and I know there's a lot of freaks on grindr but I finally found someone who isn't as crazy and even gave me his facebook account so I know he's real. They're in their mid 20's and one of them is a flight pilot and the other one is into music theory etc.

I have been talking to the one that is into music theory for around 1 month now. They said they're in an open relationship and they would enjoy a third. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do or how open relationships even work... :/

On the brightside, I am into feet (as might tell by my name) and so is he! (not the flight pilot but the other one)

I'm curious to what you guys would do in this situation because I have never had sex with a guy before or ever been in a relationship w/ a guy.

I think if you feel it is cool then proceed accordingly.....

For me...I used to have sex with alot of men but I would never knowingly have sex with a man who was in a relationship with another man. It was always a complete no-no for me. I don't care if it is open or not...I just won't go there.

...but that is what I would do...since you asked...

.....you have to do what you would do....

I could handle it if he was with a woman...but just barely.....go figure...

Is there something in the water?

Enjoy a third? Sounds like you are on the road to inverting a few fifths and resolving to the subdominant.
I bid NO Trump!

Oh well, hell, why not? I mean, what could go wrong having sex with a pilot and a musicologist? Especially if you're into feet?

I do recommend passing one of these around to get things off to a good start:

[Image: fb8712d018b9ed11c5e144f1073aae09-82211376.gif]

cutietoes Wrote:Hi Everyone! I'm 19. twinkish I guess, bi and not open atm. I met this 1 guy on grindr that happens to be married and I know there's a lot of freaks on grindr but I finally found someone who isn't as crazy and even gave me his facebook account so I know he's real. They're in their mid 20's and one of them is a flight pilot and the other one is into music theory etc.

I have been talking to the one that is into music theory for around 1 month now. They said they're in an open relationship and they would enjoy a third. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do or how open relationships even work... :/

On the brightside, I am into feet (as might tell by my name) and so is he! (not the flight pilot but the other one)

I'm curious to what you guys would do in this situation because I have never had sex with a guy before or ever been in a relationship w/ a guy.

if you are into a threesome I think you should do it because you have talk to them for a longtime. However, I would recommend first to met with no definite plan to go further. Just go with the flow and see if it's something you want to do.

Sure! Go get it over with so you can learn from it and hopefully enjoy it or not repeat the same mistake next time.

Is this the 7th or 8th question like this from a newbie this week?

Virge Wrote:Sure! Go get it over with so you can learn from it and hopefully enjoy it or not repeat the same mistake next time.

Is this the 7th or 8th question like this from a newbie this week?

Possible! it's the domino effect...one person see a question similar being answered, convincing them to ask a similar question leading to another similar questions lol Many peoples think their situations is so different... but in fact not that different when the emotion is rule out of the question.

MountLogan Wrote:Possible! it's the domino effect...one person see a question similar being answered, convincing them to ask a similar question leading to another similar questions lol Many peoples think their situations is so different... but in fact not that different when the emotion is rule out of the question.

Peut-etre qu'il sont la meme personne posant la meme question avec l'espoir de obtenir de responses qu'il entendre preferant.

Comment est mon francais? Be honest.

Honest?
First I first start reading your sentence I didn't realize you wrote the post in french so your french is really good and I could understand totally what you were saying (kudos) I am so impress!
A few of mistakes when i read it a second time but who cares lol The important is to be understood.
I am sure the guys here would love your accent lol

hahahahaha! I'm horrible with it now. I know! The last person I could speak french with moved in June. In gay.com I went to the french chats and they were not as kind as you. hahahaha! It's funny how the brain forgets how to speak it faster than it remembers how to understand it. When I hear it I have few problems undersstanding French. When I speak it... OH BOY... trouble! Always trouble.