Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoveling and snowblowing
sorry about your heart condition dude but you are living at their expense and you are an adult who should be out on your own i sympathize with you because i am 50 and live with my parents (who are well into their 70s) and i do all the heavy lifting all the yard work of course they do what they can but expect me to help them do things around the house and i am happy to help them whether its washing dishes cooking dinner tilling a flower garden they dont owe me a living its not their fault or mine im unable to land a job they pay for my gas to do job interviews food that i eat electric i use to take a hot shower so be thankful and grateful your parents are helping YOU that are doing it out of their own love and probably dont want to see you living under a bridge eating out of garbage cans think about that

[MENTION=22561]erectrician4u[/MENTION]...I agree completely and respect your attitude...I decided that AFTER I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out why anyone would be shoveling snow when it's apparently 79f in Detroit...I FINALLY looked at the date of the OP...
Coffee ...need more coffee... Coffee