Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shower gel vs bar soap
southbiochem Wrote:I've only ever heard women using that weird stuff shower gel thingys..

oh well, I'm a freak, I also use soap bars..hehe also Dove.

I keep my own separate soaps tho, cause hairs on the bar are bound to happen

Yaaaaaaaaaay! See, i'm not alone!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

MisterTinkles Wrote:Yeah, we know you're a weirdo.

XyxwaveMaleloviesEvilgrin1 Rofl

says the man with the cat fetish.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I use Lava bar soap,,, it's made with WD-40 which gives it an additional "Manly Touch".

You have to be careful when using Lava Bar Soap, because it will remove body hair too!!!

[Image: index-1.jpg]
We Have Elvis !!

I still use bar soap cause it's cheaper and I'm poor.

Well, if you get the gel that's both body wash and shampoo/conditioner, it's cheaper overall. That's why I usually get the 3-in-1 Old Spice, or Dove Men. I think Nivea also makes a combo gel.

I use both and several brands and types. The shower is one of the small places of luxury I maintain and using several stretches the more costly items and the variety can make selection interesting and pampering. I have very little of that otherwise I assure you. Also I like running a bar into all my various cracks. George and I do shower together and that certainly adds to the fun in selections and exploring cracks. mmmm
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

synonymous Wrote:I still use bar soap cause it's cheaper and I'm poor.

Not really, with the loss due to wet soap & cost for cost el-cheapo (I use Colgate & prefer the apple) shampoo seems to be cheaper.

For the last itty-bitty in the bottle just run a teeny bit of water into the bottle, shake and dispense onto your hand

Cheap-skate duckkie

I use both I start with gel to clean the body and end by using a nice scented bar of soap all over my body, it leaves my skin silky and well fragranced, if I don't use both I wont have a good day.

About using shampoo as soap.. I use head and shoulders for my hair and tried washing my body with it too. I cannot recommend it, the minty shampoo heats your nutsack in a way that kinda hurts... Sad I kinda like the idea of men using bar soap. It means they sometimes drop it and..

CellarDweller Wrote:Yaaaaaaaaaay! See, i'm not alone!

Nope, not alone. I also use Dove bar soap.