[Image: eva1_0904MN_st.jpg]

[Image: 108456060.jpg]

[Image: moZWo.jpg]

[Image: wj061523v.jpg]

SilverFrost Wrote:Aaand more:

[Image: tumblr_mfpqc9iPpY1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg]
Damn!
Hey-sexy-smiley

Even the boxer, and the other girls. The sweet/gothic lolita are too sweet, BUT the boxer, the punk, wow.

[Image: tumblr_mc9r1yOYV51rj2k9oo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lflasx0v8Z1qa3yyeo1_400.jpg]

[Image: Short-funky-hair-for-girls.jpg]

SilverFrost Wrote:First of all, thank you again Sylph. Looks like we have something in common Wink
And Miles & mb... I do get what you mean, oh believe me, I do, Miles, but I have a request for you and others: please, do not use the word "cunt" in my thread, I hate that so much (as well as all these other women related words that are used in negative meaning). And mb... *pokes mb with her finger, giving him girl cooties* PokePoke

And then back to beauties...

My sincere apologies Frosty. I edited the post in question - in fact I erased the whole thing. Too much negativity around here as it is. (And I should really stop posting drunk). But I still stand by my point that a surprising number of gay men seem to have come here thinking there are no women or that women are icky for some reason or another. But again, sorry. Seriously Bighug

I have ALWAYS LOOOOOVED the faux goth styles and the Steampunk styles.
Wish I had the money to dress like that.

SteamPunk
[Image: steampunk-couture.jpg]
[Image: Steampunk-Fashion-Women.jpg]

Faux Goth
[Image: tumblr_lkozoyAiZG1qbkvuio1_500.jpg]
[Image: colorful-Goth-Fashion.jpg]

Quote:My sincere apologies Frosty. I edited the post in question - in fact I erased the whole thing. Too much negativity around here as it is. (And I should really stop posting drunk). But I still stand by my point that a surprising number of gay men seem to have come here thinking there are no women or that women are icky for some reason or another. But again, sorry. Seriously

Miles, I'm not angry at you at all, you said what I have also been thinking. I'm sorry that I used your text as an example, but I'm so annoyed of it. Those who think there are no women here should simply check the logo of this forum.

*hugs Miles*

SilverFrost Wrote:Miles, I'm not angry at you at all, you said what I have also been thinking. I'm sorry that I used your text as an example, but I'm so annoyed of it. Those who think there are no women here should simply check the logo of this forum.

*hugs Miles*

I KNOW RIGHT?? I mean the female signs are ON TOP OF THE LOGO! ABOVE THE MALE SIGNS! Are people that blind?? xD

Oh I agree with you, Miles xD

It's weird... I'm not attracted to women. I'm attracted to men. Yet I can be awed by female beauty way more than male beauty. I wonder why that is. The Steampunk pictures are awesome!

omg I love short hair on women D: they're all so flawless <3