Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simon Cowell is gay?
independent.co.uk/news/people/simon-cowell-is-gay-tulisa-contostavloss-pa-claims-in-court-9613967.htm

I always had a feeling he was at least bi.

Scandalous !!!!!

I am trying to figure out how this portion of the video where this was said is pertinent to this woman's drug trial. And when I say this, I am not one of the many people that subscribe to the idea that a person being gay is off-limits to gossip and tabloid media since after all, straight celebrities romances, marriages, affairs, scandals, divorces (essentially their heterosexuality) are all frequent fare of the same media. When you become a celebrity, unfortunately for you your personal life has become newsworthy.

But in this case, this is a court of law and it almost seems offensive because it seems as if being gay is being used a reason to try and make a person look bad.

oh fuk I hope he's not.

If he is every frigging straight friend and relative I have is going to be saying to me,
"hey have you heard Simon Cowell is gay? How about that!'

No, I doubt it, though I think people have been lead to think he is in denial because of his outward disgust for anything flamboyant.