Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site to search members by their future "travel" destination
Hello.

A couple of years ago I came across a gay website (don't remember the name) where it was possible to search members by their future "travel" destination based on their vacation plans.

I'm thinking about my first gay experience, but I don't want to do it with anybody from my city, so this type of searh could really help me! I could simply meet some foreign guys and try everything I want with no fears Smile

Hope somebody can help me Smile

I have never heard about that site...but I have some straight friends that recently went to The Azores ..beautiful place ...I saw the pics....

The part of Silicon Valley I live and work in has a lot of very old time Portuguese families....we even have a local Portuguese Parade every year....

If I hear of any of the gay ones going on a trip to Portugal...I will give you a heads up.

East Wrote:I have never heard about that site...but I have some straight friends that recently went to The Azores ..beautiful place ...I saw the pics....

The part of Silicon Valley I live and work in has a lot of very old time Portuguese families....we even have a local Portuguese Parade every year....

If I hear of any of the gay ones going on a trip to Portugal...I will give you a heads up.

Thank you, East! Smile

Miguel Wrote:Hello.

A couple of years ago I came across a gay website (don't remember the name) where it was possible to search members by their future "travel" destination based on their vacation plans.

I'm thinking about my first gay experience, but I don't want to do it with anybody from my city, so this type of searh could really help me! I could simply meet some foreign guys and try everything I want with no fears Smile

Hope somebody can help me Smile
Not so fast Migs!
This is your first time..
It's a big deal!!

Let's pretend i'm your older gay brother!?

1) What would you love to experience?

2) What type of men are you attracted to?

3) Do have a safety strategy?

>Safety strategy <

A) will it be safe where you're going?

B) Do you have condoms, lubricants ready?

C) Do you have a trustworthy friend that you can tell where you're going?

Anocxu Wrote:Not so fast Migs!
This is your first time..
It's a big deal!!

Let's pretend i'm your older gay brother!?

1) What would you love to experience?

2) What type of men are you attracted to?

3) Do have a safety strategy?

>Safety strategy <

A) will it be safe where you're going?

B) Do you have condoms, lubricants ready?

C) Do you have a trustworthy friend that you can tell where you're going?

1) Everything I suppose... I mean such terms like "top, "bottom" and so on, but without any special fetish. I have no experience, so can not tell what I do like and what is a "No" for me.

2) Difficult to say. As my profile tells, I'm a curious, not gay. I'm not interested in men, only in gay (sex?) experience. For example, I've never had a desire to hug any guy, to kiss a man or have some special relationship. At all. At the same time, I'm so pationate with women. Sometimes I almost break my neck looking at a pretty woman crossing the street or stuff like that.

But "gay act" itself excites me sooo much... :redface:

I think, for this experience the most important for me is my partner to be calm, comprehensive and be able to keep the secret Smile

Physically, I would like to do it with someone "average", not too "heavy", not too skinny and about of my age.

3) A) Yes B) Condoms Yes, lubrificants - I'll by when needed C) No!!! It is a small island, do not want anybody from here to know! Smile

Believe it or not, Miguel, you are not the only gay Portuguese guy. You probably know a few who are just like you. In fact, they probably jack off fantasizing about you. They won't tell if you don't.

Miguel Wrote:1) Everything I suppose... I mean such terms like "top, "bottom" and so on, but without any special fetish. I have no experience, so can not tell what I do like and what is a "No" for me.

2) Difficult to say. As my profile tells, I'm a curious, not gay. I'm not interested in men, only in gay (sex?) experience. For example, I've never had a desire to hug any guy, to kiss a man or have some special relationship. At all. At the same time, I'm so pationate with women. Sometimes I almost break my neck looking at a pretty woman crossing the street or stuff like that.

But "gay act" itself excites me sooo much... :redface:

I think, for this experience the most important for me is my partner to be calm, comprehensive and be able to keep the secret Smile

Physically, I would like to do it with someone "average", not too "heavy", not too skinny and about of my age.

3) A) Yes B) Condoms Yes, lubrificants - I'll by when needed C) No!!! It is a small island, do not want anybody from here to know! Smile
Awesome!!!
My post was really about having your bases covered...
I'm glad you thought the whole thing through.

I didn't have any guidance when 'I lost mine...'
Be safe ...have fun..
And details when you get back..

Darius, I know you're right. But I want to have this experience with someone not from here Smile

Anocxu, thank you! Smile I'll share my experience when it occurs Wink

Miguel Wrote:... I could simply meet some foreign guys and try everything I want with no fears Smile\...
I don't understand why you need to know "destinations"... makes no sense to me. There are lots of predominantly gay areas of the world and there are even gay cruises (on ships). I'm not a world traveler but San Francisco, right across the bay from me, is considered Gay Mecca. I believe Prague is as well... and I would assume every major european city has a more or less gay quarter. Why not do a bit of research about places you'd like to visit and go for it that way?