Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sitting here smelling like sex.....
Ok this is a confession I guess, but it is a little bit of a rant too I think.

Yesterday I went to a party at a friends house. It was at a house near by. Hand full of people I didnt know and a few that I did, including my friends brother who I have hung out with at other social functions in the past. He is a cute guy and I always felt that I could go there if I wanted (just had that feeling, ya know?) but he always had a girlfriend and has a reputation as a "lady-killer".

Well, I was sitting here doing some work on the computer and I got a text msg from my friends phone. At first I thought it was my friend drunk cause she was talking bout how she always wanted to hook up with me. Then I realized who it was: her brother!

Well, to make a long story endless, he wanted to come over, he said he wanted me to be his first.

OK. I have been the "first" for a few guys. I have heard "I'm not gay. I dont like guys, I like YOU." more times than I can count. Its kinda endering in a way but I had honestly decided that I was gonna be selective with who I fooled around with from now on cause I want something more meaningful. HOWEVER.... I HAVE wanted him and.... ok ok I was horny.

Now the rant part:

Why say its your first time if it isnt? Cause if it was his frist time, then I am a vestigal virgin.
I am not a um "little" guy, if ya know what I mean, and he didnt have the least bit of umm....resistance. It was a hot, hard, rowdy buck. He did stuff that I hesitate to do, and he was full on into it.

I had a GREAT time. I am not complaining bout the encounter, it was an awesome 2 hour romp through the sheets. I will do it again even, but why do so many guys want to pretend that they are virginal? :confused:

Beaux Wrote:I will do it again even, but why do so many guys want to pretend that they are virginal? :confused:

I have to say I find this very interesting... If he's that obviously not a virgin, I think the reason why he wants to pretend is maybe because it's a turn on?? I know this is such a far stretch, but some guys feel turned on when the gay sex occur supposedly between a gay man and "straight" guy and he probably likes that scenario and since he hasn't dipped in your pool before, why not try it.

So in other words, I think he just wants some role playing, and wanted to make it seem as real as possible. Although, my conclusion seems weird even when I think about it.

Well, first, wasn't he drunk?

Then, I think I remember you saying that you are very masculine and appear much younger than you actually are (forgie me if I'm not correct), so the guy maybe wanted to make sure that you would agree. And same thing with all guys that pretend they are virgins. You can never be sure if he's lying, but I guess most tops prefer a tight virgin bottom. And it makes the guy appear like he's totally innocent and stuff.

But I think this goes only for like one night stands and brief flicks. I don't think that many people would lie about their virginity if they were looking for a relationship.

pssshhhh my first time was 7 hours........ oh wait its not a competition Big Grin

haha I have had these encounters. My hot asian straight ladykiller best friend who I had always wanted to see fully naked took a shower while I waited for him in his living room. He sticks his head out the door and says "Wanna have butt sex?" so we do.Now i have the same deal here. I am a rather big boy. And he claimed I was his first. But when HE was on top I thought it would all end when he came and We would get dressed and go out for cigarettes like we planned. But no. Then he asked me to do HIM. I tried to put it in gentlefor him but it didnt work. I fell a bit and jammed it in. He went nuts. He loved it. Hell he kept telling me to go faster so i did. He was soooooo not a virgin

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Well, first, wasn't he drunk?

Then, I think I remember you saying that you are very masculine and appear much younger than you actually are (forgie me if I'm not correct), so the guy maybe wanted to make sure that you would agree. And same thing with all guys that pretend they are virgins. You can never be sure if he's lying, but I guess most tops prefer a tight virgin bottom. And it makes the guy appear like he's totally innocent and stuff.

But I think this goes only for like one night stands and brief flicks. I don't think that many people would lie about their virginity if they were looking for a relationship.

No he wasnt drunk, I had mistakenly thought he was his sister when the txting first started because he was txting from her phone and (thinking it was her) I had assumed she was drunk because when she is drunk she flirts with me.
You are probably right though about it being a kinda a ploy to seem more desirable. All in all, it was an interesting way to spend a few hours. I expect that I will see him again but I didnt leave any doubt that this would be a friends with benefits situation. He really is too young for me to consider for a serious relationship and I have no interest in being serious with someone who is closeted.

Hello Beaux,
Sounds like you have had a right good old rogering time.... I think people tend to say they are virgins as a way of offering themselves to you... I personally dont go round every shag ive had and say im a virgin... I am obviously a virgin in hetrosexual life and keeping that.... Beaux dont hold back or hesistate... Your friends brother is nothing more than a rollercoaster.... Hold on tight scream loudly and dont forget what goes up.................... DEFINATELY COMES DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Kindest regards

Zeon xx

i agree with interesting on this, the whole straight guys first gay experience is a pretty awesome scenario, not gonna lie i find it HOT lol, if you enjoyed yourself and he enjoyed himself wells alls well that ends well Wink

i know how you feel about this i had many experiences with straight men who did the same with me
but im glad you like it but you shouldent feel hesitant to let go because if he wanted it that means he wants it

Far better that than he be one of those straight men who go ominously quiet after orgasm. Wink

Uhmm, have any one stated that straight guys do not fuck another guy butt or stick their dicks into another guys mouths?

It doesn't matter what he tells you. It 's all gay lol