Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sizzle Miami anyone?
I'm unsure how many of you ever heard of the Sizzle Miami. Well, if you aren't the Sizzle Miami is broken down in two groups. Sizzle Her & The Sizzle Him. I must say, this is one of the hottest Gay events EVER. Those of you who have had the privilage to walk on South Beach know how hot and brothering it can be on the most average day in Miami. Let me put it this way, it's like that times a million! Probably why its called the sizzle in the first place.

It begins May 24 and lastest all the way til the 29th. This event started back in 2002 as just a one day event, until it was reinvented to what it is today. A flamming event that has gone viral possesing its attenders with the need to party,drink and simply get loose! Each night is a club/bar event that typically starts around 10 that night, but doesn't seem to end until the following afternoon. May I add? keep it cool, don't show up any earlier then 1am. If that's too late for you, then South Beach probably isn't your best destination choice for Memorial Day weekend.

Brief Her/ Brief Him happens to be my favorite event, actually the sizzle her because I do happen to be a female who enjoys the company of other females. It also doesn't hurt to see some "almost naked" women. This sexy event is the Sizzle her kick off. @ the presidential suite Hyatt Regency MIAMI. Fellers, the event for you is basically the same. Except with muscular men in speedo's with giant cock prints. This event will take place "off the hookah" Hyatt Regency.

Oh baby does it get better tho! The Soak Her / Soak him event is a MUST SEE, if you don't go and your at the sizzle you clearly must be Asexual. There are too many gorgeous men and women willing and ready to show you their beautiful bodies. These hunk's & babe's have been preparing they're body all year just to show it off to us. Here's a little challenge, the Sizzle fitness. Put on your P.T gear, your in for a workout. Literally! only the in shape should attend (:

Check the sizzle out for yourself, they even have all the events on the site. I would explain more about the other events, but if your on here you have the time to do a simple google search for the sizzle.For those of you who are going attend, send me a message ill be there! also dont forget to buy your party passes. unless you know, you have endless income.

OUT