Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim
Ok now for some fun in the escapist world of video games. I love Skyrim kinda late in playing it seeing as I only started last year but damn, wished I played it when it was released. I do so much crazy stuff on there.
I am a Khajit named G'arfield and I look so cute. I like stealing food and racking up obscenly high bounties in all of the holds and doing whatever the *blank* I want. Actually I am playing it now and video games really well help calm my brain down when I do into like distress mode. Although I am careful not to overdo it but now I do need a good form of escape and what could be better than going to Windhelm for another good old fashined massacre am I right?
lol Post some funny stories of any mayhem you might have caused in Skyrim or any free roam game for that matter.

Can we please be friends

Also once a snuck up on a dragon and it woke up when I landed on it. So I "rode" a dragon. It was awesome.

I also like how I thought I was going to save the world as the good guy, but made increasingly questionable choices. Like when I killed the lady that ran the orphanage so the lady below her would get it, since she was abusive, and I was suddenly an assasian on a mission to kill the emperor.

Haven't played skyrim in a few months, sent in my laptop awhile back and they're taking their sweet time

You should look at the mods! oh my gods, the mods are amazing! Anyways, once, I don't have much stories to tell but I guess, I did kill a dragon in my underwear....

omg I wish I had the PC version of the game. Unfortunately I've gotten sooooooooo far into the game on Xbox that I'm like too tired to start all over lol I'm a big time thief in that game and that was how I got money so what ever I could get my hands on I would pick pocket or lockpick stuff. If they had any valuable armor or clothing I would steal it right off of them. Since the game doesn't really load their clothes back on, every single time I visit these people throughout Skyrim, they still walk around with their trousers lol I feel bad for the ones at the college of Winterhold though. It's so snowy and all they have is their underwear lol

Lol this is gonna be such a fun thread, I did a massacre in the Thalmor Embassy too lol. I love the console commands in my PC Skyrim, I have so much fun

Skyrim is amazing... so is Oblivion and morrowind.

I think my favorite part of Skyrim / Oblivion is just being a thief. Love breaking into houses and robbing shit.. lol. The Dark Brotherhood quests are also really entertaining.

Oblivion is my let's play list omg

Oblivion was the first real open world game I played. I remember exploring for hours and being amazed at how huge the world was lol. You definitely gotta try it Wink

Oh wow. Coincidentally, I just installed Skyrim on my PC again yesterday. It seems I wasn't the only one getting the Skyrim craze again. I guess I don't have any great Skyrim stories yet, but I did enjoy making a large pillow fort for my crazy Telvanni archmagister back in Morrowind. Don't ask questions. He's Telvanni, so just go back to your business so he doesn't turn you into a cliff racer.

Naturally, I played a wizard-type. I always do that first, when I play a "new" game. No exceptions.

So I get 100 enchanting and basically reduce my spell cost of destruction to 0, which is also at level 100. Then I get bored and make a new character.
Assassin! Always fun. I am not a fan of the sneaking in Skyrim though, it's either too hard (low skill) or wayy too easy (high skill). I have yet to find a sweet middle where it's sufficiently challenging but still possible.
My funniest part of the game is when the Giant smacks you and you go flying.
<no link cuz insufficient postcount>

Oh .. and.. guilty...
I have the nude male mod on....
Sword2