Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping
i sleep all over the place :biggrin:

I am an actve sleeper and I roll around alot from what I've been told, I've ended up on the floor before and not know how I've gotten there.

ALLOVER THE PLACE Big Grin i love to enjoy the space

mrk2010 Wrote:I am an actve sleeper and I roll around alot from what I've been told, I've ended up on the floor before and not know how I've gotten there.

lOl Big Grin that happened with me too Big Grin but i remember how it happened coz i had bruises on my head and arms for like 3 dayz after that

I sleep on my right hand side mostly, but then i move around alot in bed at night, so im all over the place.

Right side and I barely move around.

I sleep with my head at the foot of the bed, technically on what would be the right side I suppose, but kinda my left lol.

I sleep on either side. I can't sleep on my back or stomach, got rods and bolts in my back that make it pretty uncomfortable to do so

ZackT Wrote:I sleep on either side. I can't sleep on my back or stomach, got rods and bolts in my back that make it pretty uncomfortable to do so

That does sound uncomfortable. Sad

Sent from my mobile device

Left side for me, and I'm a very calm sleeper.

I sleep either in the middle or sorta on the left .. not that much space so it doesn't make a big difference in distance weather I was towards the left or right LOL