Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping naked could cut the risk of diabetes
That among other things, according to this article in the London Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...usted.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

See, all those reasons are why I've always slept naked

I have read that somewhere but dont remember anymore, its true that sleeping naked cut risk of diabetes, also wards of infection for women and boosts relationship. But im not really sure about that boosts relationship thinggy. What I do remember that people who sleep naked have happier love lives, thats according to a survey of 1,000 british adults. 57 percent of nude sleepers were happy with their relationship compare to 48 percent pyjama wearers and 43 percent of nightie wearers and onesie wearers is just 38 percent. Anyway, I guess Im far away from the topic. Its about health and not about relationship. Sorry about that Smile

I always feel nauseous in the morning everytime I sleep naked, so I didn't really like it
but I have to admit that sleeping naked feels really good

I can't really sleep naked. Done it a few times and it's cool, I guess. But, my junk feels like it's all over the bed at once. Need some amount constraint. Sleeping in only boxers is perfect for me.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Doofus89 Wrote:But, my junk feels like it's all over the bed at once.

rofl

I think I just get too excited being naked to actually sleep that way. It's probably a lack of... something...

Imu2

I find wearing clothes in bed is binding. Would much rather be able to move around without them. If I could afford it, the house would be heated so that I did not have to wear clothes in the winter except to go out and get groceries.
I bid NO Trump!

That's all well and good, but my roommate risks having a heart attack. Frog

This was one I had to bookmark. Thanks Londoner!

I've been sleeping nekkid since my late teens and only in boxers most the time thru my time in the military. Guys who sleep in whitey tighties need to be reading up on what that does to your testicles at night. Testicles do not like being the same temp as the rest of the body. Made testicles aren't a good thing.

There's lots of info in that article that will relate to many other things --- for instance just Monday my doctor told me I need to do something to lose about 9 pounds of brown fat for another health issue. After reading this it appears that if I start sleeping warmer for a month or so I may be able to get rid of it. YAY!

that's the exact reason why I never want roommates again, I can't go naked as much as I want
they'll be like "how shameless, cover up!" most of them will only tolerate boxers, when I wear briefs they nag, I never tried wearing thongs in front of them tho'