Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slender Man?
Thats cruel kiki Big Grin

HABIT and Slender can be happy far far FAR away from me. They creep me out. And you do too!

Roxy the thing about slender; you can laugh at him and say ''he doesn't exist'' and such but you can never know if he's behind you. When you hear the drums.. run Roxy, run for your life!

Roxy Wrote:HABIT and Slender can be happy far far FAR away from me. They creep me out. And you do too!

You do realise that I'm being serious right? Aren;t you even just a little curious about HABIT and Slender? I mean really whats it gonna do. Jump out your screen and follow you everywhere and then drive you to insanity and suicide like Wikipedia says?

I highly doubt it hunni. Me however? I share a room with you. I can creep you out and drive you to insanity any time I like =D

Ahhh...don't you love best friends?

So tempted to get involved

TheRomantic Wrote:So tempted to get involved

Don't you dare.

TheRomantic Wrote:So tempted to get involved

Get involved in EVERY way you can Romi~Cakes

Kinkiki Wrote:You do realise that I'm being serious right? Aren;t you even just a little curious about HABIT and Slender? I mean really whats it gonna do. Jump out your screen and follow you everywhere and then drive you to insanity and suicide like Wikipedia says?

I highly doubt it hunni. Me however? I share a room with you. I can creep you out and drive you to insanity any time I like =D

Ahhh...don't you love best friends?

Okay, that's the most creepiest thing ever. You don't know if it's REAL or not! And HABIT? Oh gawd that thing makes me feel sick >.< and curiosity killed the cat. I dug waaaay too deep last time I looked into and I forever regret it.

I'll be on the SOFA tonight thankyou.

Kinkiki Wrote:Get involved in EVERY way you can Romi~Cakes
Well everyway includes this way... *INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED INVOLVED*

Roxy Wrote:Okay, that's the most creepiest thing ever. You don't know if it's REAL or not! And HABIT? Oh gawd that thing makes me feel sick >.< and curiosity killed the cat. I dug waaaay too deep last time I looked into and I forever regret it.

I'll be on the SOFA tonight thankyou.

You don't realy believe it exists do you? Awww Roxy lol!

Alone downstairs in The dark where the kitchen has knives, the curtains shift without reason and where you're the first victim + easiest target?

LOL be my guest baby boy. be my guest.