Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Slides in Quietly*
So after a brief hiatus which involved large doese of diazepam, insomnia and watching BBC entertainment like there's no tomorrow, i'm back. Leaving Vienna in 23 days, which means there's light at the end of this tunnel. What a hellhole. What obnoxious people.

So i'm back, ready to be chatty when i get the opportunity. I'm also ready to put Kate Nash on repeat and shed a silent tear for the last few months, stuck spending my life with people i hate more than i can begin to articulate. The other week this girl i was with wouldn't get off the tram cos we were in an area with - wait for it - DISCOUNT SHOPS!! The horror!!

Still, all perky now, eh??

I see much has changed while i've been away, how is everyone??

We are well and looking towards the exams period which means NO MORE CLASSES!! for which I am partly glad, as they have been difficult this year. This generation of students is not what I signed up for twenty or thirty years ago... I haven't enjoyed my job as much as I'd have liked to... Other factors came into account which I shall disclose later. But for now, end of year reports, assessment meetings (to see who's going on to where) and Marshlander arriving in a few hours (YAY!!!!!!). Hugs to all
PA

Same old, same old.Rolleyes
Wish I had something more intresting to say...........
Volcanos!
[SIZE=2]Much better!:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I might be on the hook for a $10,000 surgery because the hospital literally lied to me (and later admitted doing so) in telling me that they submitted for preapproval and verified my benefits; I went to the doctor this morning and they want me to do the surgery AGAIN. I don't think so, buddy. :mad:

Sox, dear heart, how nice to hear from you! Some of us were getting concerned ... but what's the diazepam about? Do we still need to be worried?

Twenty-three days and we're still waiting for you to make that train trip Scatter

Diazepam because apparently Austrian doctors think it's an adequate treatment for chronic insomnia and not just gonna get me dependant on the stuff. Plus he's got me taking the dosage they use to treat seizures on a daily basis. It's not gonna be fun coming off of this. Come back NHS, all is forgiven!!

OMG!

Brakelamp

Best wishes.

Yes best wishes from me too Soxy... We love you, you know?

You won't be in Vienna for much longer, Sox... hope the move operates ok.

Speaking of sliding in quietly, does anyone mind doing me a favor? Wink