Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smegma
I find this to be a huge turn on, not everyone's cup of tea but how do I let my partner of 14 years know I like this without him thinking I've been else where to discover I like it

Discovered this through not washing it for a couple of days now leave it for a week

Sorry, that's a total turn off. Personal hygiene, my own and anyone else's, is a big thing in my life.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Tread carefully...feel him out first.....

I have spent my adult gay life without performing oral sex and not even wanting to get it....except for a few times ......and it is because of smegma and throwing up on a guy's cock when I was young...

Even looking at the word "SMEGMA" makes me belch...

No offence but that's disgusting.

hmmmm....nooooo.....not my thing.....but you'll never know if you don't ask.

I had to go look up the word...kinda wish I hadn't...

From Merriam Webster: the secretion of a sebaceous gland; specifically : the cheesy sebaceous matter that collects between the glans penis and the foreskin

But hey...I guess just tell him the way you explained to us how you discovered you like it...?

im sorry if you cant at least wash off before sex or preferably share a shower together we are not gonna have sex of any kind being clean smelling clean and looking clean are the first three requisites of having sex male or female

Smegma sounds like the name of a Christian metal band.

Many of us are excited by 'disgusting' things, so I can't judge.

Definitely not my cup of tea, and there is a strong likelihood it won't be his either. I guess there is no particular way of bringing it up with him except to just ask him directly.

So what exactly do you like about it, do you like having a cheese dick and someone else going down on it, or do you like going down on someone else's cheese dick?