Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow
We always had snow back when I was a kid, here in Pennsylvania. Nowadays, we don't get quite as much. I'm anxiously awaiting a good snowstorm, I miss snow. Actually, I wouldn't mind getting snowed in - so long as I have enough food, beverages, heat, etc.

I grew up in the snow, I'm from Utah origonally, here in Tennessee though if it snows half an inch they shut the city down, it makes me laugh.
Richard

I like little snow especially during the holidays, I mean who doesnt right
but when it starts to get crazy cold and snow storms its just too much for me

I'm so pissed! It's been like in the mid thirties the past two days, and all the snow is gone! In fact last night when I went outside for a cigarette it was raining!!! This is just disgusting....

im pissed that we dont have snow yet...i have 2 new snowboards just chillin in my board rack in the garage that i cant use yet. not happy.....:mad:

Is that a 'tis better to have had snow and lost than to have had no snow at all type of a reply? Cool

no, its a " im pissed that the resort has no snow. im going crazy that this is the driest winter since 1876, and i need to board before i go postal and start offin people LOL" type of post

:biggrin: Fair enough, I just saw the opportunity to be clever and took it....

No snow for London please as we can't seem to cope with a slight frost let alone anything else!

I live in southern Texas and it rarely snows. I go to Colorado every year to snowboard though. Love the snow and I cannot wait until I go in January!