Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I did it!!!
So I did it!! After much silence and false starts sat in the car with my mum I finally managed to come out to her. Well I never said the words but got her to guess as I couldn't say it.
She was so relived, she been worried as I lost so much weight and headaches etc she was worried I had aids Confused
However whatever doubts I had of her not taking it well proved completely unfounded she was fine and said that it didn't define who I was as a person and that she loved me regardless of weather I was gay or not Smile
So after some chatting I feel 10 times better!! You were all right it is such a relief!!
So big thankyou to you all for the support!!

Congratulations! Telling the first person is always the most terrifying, it's great to hear it went to well and that you feel so much better than before... nothing's worse than bottling it all up inside. Jarswim

Yay Smile. Congratulations, I am glad it went well! Expect to feel awkward for a bit -- it'll wear off though. Over time having the people closest to you knowing about yourself will relieve a lot of stress!

Congratulations!

Well done Eth!

Wow. That's wonderful! So happy for you. I know what a relief it is. Smile

BighugBighugBighug

Well done youSmile

My mum thought I had robbed a bank when I told her!!

ObW
X

About time Multi

Delighted for you. Well done!

You can now relax and breathe easily..

We are happy for you Eth

Congratulations Smile

Great news! Congrats!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!