Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So like any Magic the Gathering players on here
Hey folks, So I really don't know where to put this so imma just leave this here
So anyone play MTG? If so what is your fave decks to play. Mine is Red and Green decks.

Oh wow...I haven't played MtG for about 12 years now lol...thank you for reminding me of all the money I spent on this hehe :biggrin:

I used to play blue and white control decks mainly. People used to watch my friends and I play during school lunch...but the novelty wore off when I found out they were only mystified by the fact that gay guys can be nerds too :biggrin:

Sorry, no.:redface:

I played Yu-Gi-Oh for a while though.Rolleyes
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I played Dungeons on Dragons - you know with the dice and sheets to draw up characters - the 'Wow' of my generation LOL.

I still say 'Roll to save' when I toss something at my partner.... :tongue:

MTG came out when I was older - So I kind of missed out on that one.

Is that an American game?

I've never heard of it. Yu-Gi-Oh barely made it big here, only hitting middle-schoolers for like a year and then it was dropped for the latest trend [usually it's technology].

I'm actually not a fan of card games personally. Most people here aren't as "into" games like other, bigger, countries, except for like Halo and stuff Wink .

Indeed my dear my boyfriend and I are both very much into MTG.

M:TG is an international game, though it wouldn't surprise me if most players are in the USA (with Canada close behind).

I don't play though some thought I did. Nice to meet a girl who plays as I knew they had to exist, but I'm not one myself. I don't know why some boys once thought I played (I can only guess they assumed I showed up to the same game store they did for the same reason as them) and one of my favorite quotes that sometimes gets me pegged as a MTG player is from MTG which (as best I recall) is, "Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do." (I have no idea what the context is here but there is more metaphorical insight to that statement than I think most realize.) I got a MTG novel once but just never got into it and ended up selling it to a used book store when I decided to get rid of a bunch of clutter.

I've played plenty of LARPs and RPGs, including D&D (2nd edition Forgotten Realms that branched into other campaigns like Spelljammer and also a Planescape campaign, and a short lived Greyhawk 3.5) and even wrote a couple of D&D fanfics. One is kinda popular though it's actually a crossover between D&D with Daria (long story, and I incorporated Daria into Planescape rather than a more literal crossover but it really helps to have an understanding of both Daria & Planescape to enjoy it), and the other isn't so popular as it would only appeal to those who love kender (of Krynn/Dragonlance). I'd originally made it for a kender site and it was inspired by all the kender fics (for example, they had so many kender wizards in the Forgotten Realms that I created a half-kender wizard from that setting) they had but before I finished a horrid virus destroyed their site for over a year and last time I checked they still didn't have their fics back up, and since I went to the trouble of making it I put it on ff.net instead where most people don't like it (kender-centric stories are for a niche-audience). I really wish I could've placed it on the kender site instead where it would've gotten the most readers who like fics like that.

But as for card games the only one I ever got into was Uno.