Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So we're not the only ones!!
Saw this on a British news sight thought it was pretty amusing but still, poor cat!!

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/29/woman-thro...y-4282096/

Pretty bad when humans insist on pushing their moral standards on other species.

Poor kitty!

Brainless woman...

So I take it non-human animals can defy nature now too? I always figured because humans are an organically evolved species everything we could possibly do is natural, but some apparently have a different definition of "natural" that always seems to allude me. I have sometimes understood other people's definition of "natural" to mean everything non-human, yet apparently that woman who kicked out her cat has a far more abstract definition of natural that I still can not quite define.

What do you expect of Nigeria? And it's a beautiful cat too.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:What do you expect of Nigeria? And it's a beautiful cat too.

No, what can you expect from a close minded hag? She just happens to be in Nigeria.

~~

I think that gay ass Pussy needs to come here, cause I wanna pet it and stroke it and play with it.

And the Cat too Wink

Clearly by his facial expression, that cat is here,queer and dun care a lik a none :p

He's probs better off Sheep

Ridiculous. I'd take the cat off the stupid woman myself if I could. She shouldn't even have cats, or any pets, if she isn't mentally fit for dealing with typical pet behavior, which includes sexual advances towards people, other cats, other species, and inanimate objects. Why even have a pet if you're not going to learn about it and work with it? This is like people who get puppies only to exchange them for new puppies when they grow up and are thus defective, believing that a pet's value disappears as soon as an unwanted natural trait appears. It's cruel and indicative of a person that should never be allowed to keep or own pets. People like this would be better off visiting a friend or family member's pet.

Edit: Ugh, sorry for the strong response. I've owned pets all my life, and care deeply for them, unlike this woman obviously. I did snicker a bit at the article, as it was funny. At the same time, this isn't just a joke to me...Still, thanks for sharing Eth Smile

[Image: SmileyROFLMAO.gif]

I'd scratch the bitches eyes out and then kick HER fat ass out in the street!!!!!

Is this another example of how religion makes people better?