Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do YOU eat for breakfast?
http://http://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/world-s-best-breakfast-the-best-traditional-breakfast-from-around-the-world-thrillist-nation
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Food.

Yep, definitely, I eat food for breakfast.

Rofl

It really depends on my mood. Most of the time I dont eat anything, except my meds and some coffee.

If I do eat in the mornings, it will one of these, or a mixture of these--

Oatmeal
Cream of Wheat
Pancakes
Waffles
Bacon
Eggs
Sausage
Toast
with side of onion, tomato, or gravy

Actually I eat nothing for breakfast, just a cup of coffee. I know it's bad, but every morning I've to get up early and not preparing and eating breakfast means I can sleep a little longer.

Edward Wrote:Actually I eat nothing for breakfast, just a cup of coffee. I know it's bad, but every morning I've to get up early and not preparing and eating breakfast means I can sleep a little longer.

I just dont like eating in the morning......I usually feel sick if I do....so I just dont eat.

Now that I am diabetic, I am supposed too eat SOMETHING, but a lot of the times I dont.

I drink 3 mugs of coffee each and every morning - well not recently due to the flu.... Each mug is two measuring cups of coffee, thus I drink about 6 measuring cups of coffee. The Coffee Maker claims its a 12 cup machine - liar, I only get three 'cups' out of it.

My typical - back before the start of this long ass year of 2012.... daily eating habit was to not break my fast until around noon where I would start 'grazing' on food. A little here, a handful of something there, with a 'large' meal around 6-7 - Supper, and a snack an hour or so before bedtime.

Supper would be anything, including 'traditional' breakfast meals, like omelet, hash browns and turkey bacon - or pancakes or something along those lines.

Out of that list of world breafast I found the American and the British probably the most vomit inducing but then I'm vegetarian. The Japanes looks interesting as does the Turkish with the exception that Turkish bread has what I imagine, the consistency and taste of old carboard.

My own breakfast is an odd mixture: miso soup, one piece of toast (my own homemade, wholemeal bread) with extra virgin olive oil and an apple.

Breakfast is for me the most important meal of the day. It sets me up for the day.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I alternate between steel cut oatmeal with a little milk and blueberries or a poached egg on wheat toast... and coffee. Always coffee. I used to never eat breakfast (and would usually binge at night... so sad) but I've been trying to be more health conscious in the last two or three years or so (have lost 70 lbs since btw! I'm so proud of myself it's gross). I know an egg in the morning might not be the most healthy thing, but fuck it. Chicken's are assholes and they deserve to have their embryos devoured for my pleasure.

Other than the egg and milk thing I'm a vegetarian. That wasn't even by design, I just gradually stopped eating meat somehow. It's just unappealing to consume the flesh of a creature now.

Avocado
Cereal
Sandwich with cheese and cucumber
Yoghurt and berries
Milk
Oatmeal

^ Any combination of the above, depending on how much time I have and my mood.

5 days a week 3 shots of espresso, yogurt topped with granola or berries

2 days a week 2 eggs scrambled w/cheese, toast w/butter, honey and sausage

Or an omelet filled with diced tomatoes/onions/cheese and salsa
3 shots of espresso Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I drink 3 mugs of coffee each and every morning - well not recently due to the flu.... Each mug is two measuring cups of coffee, thus I drink about 6 measuring cups of coffee. The Coffee Maker claims its a 12 cup machine - liar, I only get three 'cups' out of it.

My typical - back before the start of this long ass year of 2012.... daily eating habit was to not break my fast until around noon where I would start 'grazing' on food. A little here, a handful of something there, with a 'large' meal around 6-7 - Supper, and a snack an hour or so before bedtime.

Supper would be anything, including 'traditional' breakfast meals, like omelet, hash browns and turkey bacon - or pancakes or something along those lines.

Aren't you cute.........with your itty bitty coffee mug!!!!!!

Here's one of my SMALL coffee cups....
[Image: w-Giant-Coffee-Cup75917.jpg]