Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do YOU eat for breakfast?
Nothing at all in the week......or oatmeal when I have time...on weekends

I eat "small children" for breakfast..............

Bake at 450 for 3 hours,,, then throw on a bun and add Ketchup. Yummmmm..
We Have Elvis !!

No breakfast for me. It's part of my new diet plan (intermittent fasting).

Raisin Nut Bran, low fat milk, coffee

WHen it's early morning (which for me is 9AM...) I can't eat anything, I noticed.

I think it's because I've got into a weird sleep pattern from 3 months of holiday time and my bodyt hinks its still ylign down or somethng

So now, I can hardly eat anything before 9:30.

TOmorrow I have to get up at 7:30... I expect I'll just eat some fruit and go. I'll bring some fruit for a real breakfast after my first class.

I eat Coffee

dfiant Wrote:I eat Coffee

My fav is cream of rice + oatmeal and whole milk, followed by tea.

I am hoping some kind fellow from the British Isles will tell me more about beans served for breakfast. I worked at an establishment where a group of Brits requested daily beans in the buffet breakfast fare. That was the first time I heard of anyone wanting beans for breakfast. (I was brainwashed in traditional American meal planning in college and Thai food (from work experience), so I read up on it and assisted the non-Brit chef to add it to his weekly menu. So share with me, how are these beans typically prepared and eaten with for breakfast if you are to buy them in a restaurant setting?

The first fruit I find in the fridge, coffee, cake (if there is any), more coffee, a slice of wheat bread with cream cheese and yogurt.