Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what is your daily routine?...
Wake up to cats being hungry, shower, work, fight/give in to junk food urges, work, fight food urges, sleep. Repeat. (no workouts WOW)

wake, shower, dress, computer, drive to work, work, lunch, work, drive to gym, workout, home, shower, dinner, computer & TV, bed.

I'm the mood hits, sometime after 'home' and before 'showere' comes 'masturbate'. lol
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bikkie Wrote:I'm impressed by your routine tbh. I don't think I could ever hold dedication to a schedule like that. :3
Ummm.... trust me, I've not always been able to do it either. *Especially* when I was younger. (impetuous [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] impetuous!) I started devising programs for myself like this about, hmm, about 5 years ago I guess. It varies from day to day (Tuesdays and Thursdays begin at 5AM but the others don't.) My workout routines vary at times, too. Right now I'm working out at the gym 5 days a week -- but I can't keep that up for more than a few weeks and I have to back off, down to two or three days a week. Still, I walk an average of 5 miles (or more) a day. I'm a bit insane ATM, TBH, trying to keep myself from loosing what muscle mass I have. That's what happens to old people... they begin to 'settle down', loose muscle, and then it becomes a downward spiral. The less you do, the less muscle you have. The less muscle you have, the less you do. Until finally you're not able to move around at all (for, like, ever, you know?).

Quote:Without prying too much, is working your kind of hours normal? Because I've never really encountered that. I mean I'm gonna guess you work at some sort of big retail chain that's open long hours. But I don't wanna pry so don't answer if you don't wanna. :3
Oh, you're not prying. hahaha you can ask me anything you want. No, I work for a small, family owned business and have since 1977. o.0 Yep! I somewhat keep my own hours. I have a set schedule but I also have a lot of flexibility around when I work. Thursdays I almost always work noon to 8. I also work both weekend days... BUT, I have Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays off... so... it all evens out. Wink

On a typical day, I just drift in and out of consciousness.

oww, for me everyday is completely different from each other, work is randomly scheduled and my yoga and dance routines are too. All I can say is that I do yoga twice a week and dance almost everyday. I study for college work everyday mostly during the night, and I'm literally cleaning the house every second, because of my baby brothers and sisters, today I am so tired that I decided to do nothing but stay in the house all day, sit on my bed, laptop in my lap, books at my side.

Get up at 6 AM, shower, breakfast, walking to the bus stop and waiting, 30 minutes in a crowded bus, arriving in job at 8 AM and working till 17 PM, walking to the bus stop again for luckily not so crowded bus. Then home, dinner, shower, watching TV or reading some book and then sleep at 23 PM.

Weekdays -
up between 5:30am - 6:00am
5 mile run
shower, breakfast, etc...
yell at my BF that coffee IS NOT breakfast
work officially starts at 9am but I try to get in by 8am to organize my day
usually have lunch at my desk and answer personal emails, surf GS, etc.
try to leave by 5pm but it's usually closer to 6pm
evenings vary -
- home, cook, hang out with my BF and do whatever
- if it's early enough, meet him at the gym and then go out to eat
- AA meetings at least 2 nights a week
- meeting of my writing group one night a week

weekends are way more random...Pinkieone

Bikkie Wrote:Horses? Do you live on a farm? If I might ask... >.>

Sounds like you have your day organized!

Is where you live pretty?

I'm officially living in a small apartment in Scotland, but I spend my holidays on the farm where I grew up. We don't have any animals or anything, just my two horses. We used to have some young bulls of our neighbour, they spent their time here before going to the butchers but that's at least 15 years ago as that's when I got my first horse.
I'd say it is quite pretty, but that's subjective of course. I can see the forest from my bedroom, as there's only some meadows between our house and the forest, which is something I really like. Then again, cities can be very pretty to me too (:

wakeup
shower
out with the dog
work
back home
sitting on the sofa and doing work, watching tv, surfing...
out with the dog
shower
continuing what i was doing
sleeping

and yes, the dog goes out 4-6 times a day. but as a daily routine im usually the one who goes out with him on mornings and later on evenings...

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:*Chuckles*

I hold down four jobs and run an online business. I don't have time to be bored, man.
So Cool, I always thought you were tough and with the trials you have to go through in life leads me to Admire you so Much. Did you ever get out of that Bad situation you were in. Holding on to a life and that person who dictacted your life.---(something medical???)