Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who knows how to dance.
i can dance

i used to do ballet . but then i got massive boobs and couldn't do it anymore

if u were in my neighbourhood id lend u just dance 1 2 3 4 for the nintendo wii and set the levels to hard and say now copy hehe... i think dance is obtained in the rythme and everyones rythem is different... Mines expressionate and each song has a story just dont dance whilst driving like i do its one way u get odd looks lol

zeon Wrote:if u were in my neighbourhood id lend u just dance 1 2 3 4 for the nintendo wii and set the levels to hard and say now copy hehe... i think dance is obtained in the rythme and everyones rythem is different... Mines expressionate and each song has a story just dont dance whilst driving like i do its one way u get odd looks lol

Reminded me of this :biggrin: Terry crews is awesome.

Oh yes, this prince can dance and has been dancing since he was a toddler. I think I've always associated music with body moves. The thing is I was trash at sport but always good at gymnastics and things like that. Took formal dancing lessons and also learnt by watching others, a lot. Having tried all kinds of dancing, I also instructed dancing for about 15 years. I could still do it, if required but it is true that, observing people trying to do varying moves, some people lack the coordination for structured dancing and don't seem to have any sense of rhythm... which is a shame. Then there are those who can do the steps but don't seem to have the "grace" that links each step to the next one. As Joseph says, the idea of free dance is just to let your body go to whatever you feel. And it doesn't really matter what moves you do. The thing is mostly to let go and not care what other people think. Of course it's also polite not to fling your body in all directions bumping into others dancing close by, naturally. But if you have the space, go for it.
I've also often found it quite remarkable that while musicians can play in tempo, they are often quite awkward on the dance floor. Why is that? I don't know and it baffles me still to this day.

Quote:I've also often found it quite remarkable that while musicians can play in tempo, they are often quite awkward on the dance floor. Why is that? I don't know and it baffles me still to this day.
lol, Prince. Maybe I am the exception to your rule. One thing I don't like as a musician is not being able to dance as much as I'd like, but only because I get stuck playing! Yes, it's wonderful to provide the music that gets everyone moving, but I'd rather be out there myself. Oh, and I can dance!

You are, hopefully, not the only exception, Geminize. It's just something that I've noticed over the years, but in no way a generalisation.

a lots of gay men i now like danicng. i am one of tthem.

Aha, Joseph, and pray, how many gay men do you know? It sounds as if you know lots and lots.... haha. That's experience for you! Happy dancing, Joseph. ElefantMdance2SheepShakinRideYelclap Dance2
DanceBirthday-dancerNopityRainoteRainoteLuxhelloYlsuperMexicanwave:dance3:ClapCheerleader2

i now 5 gaymen. you marshlander joslito someone called sam and me. very good dancing nerly good as me.

joseph Wrote:i now 5 gaymen. you marshlander joslito someone called sam and me. very good dancing nerly good as me.
Haha, Joseph, and you know all the ones on this site, so that's much more than 5, indeed.... What about Frank? And Fenris? And all our other mates here?
Let's say you know Marshlander and me, Joselito and Sam a bit more personally...ElefantElefantElefant