Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Socks anorexic art
In recovery i still cant help sketch and most of the time its stuff like this so I thought i'd share some of my art. Theyre all just scratchy rough sketches with a biro but i like em. Just have a fascination with bones.

I'll post 2ce to add all the pictures.

Feedback would be much appriciated

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh yeah and sorry about the crappy pic qualitys, i had to use my webcam 2 get them on the comp so u loose alot of the detail.

The rotting skull is also still being finnished as I started it last night.
If anyone wants to send me any expressive/boney/similar pictures for me to sketch then you might get lucky tho i am vry finkly.

Anyway, yeah, hope you like em! Biggthumpup
Thats all for now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh nice nice!!! Love art and artists. Although not so keen of bones myself i like your style. Is it something you do or you will do professionally? I think you should.

Dude those are some SERIOUSLY well-drawn images, I am VERY impressed !!

How long does it take you to knock one together ? The attention to the musculature on the back of the first set is very life-like, and the faces on the second set are, for the penultimate faces, chilling ... I'm not sure if that's what you'd intended, but that was my initial response.

VERY impressive work.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Wow gosh guys thanks for the feedback i'm blushing! I had an adiction for a long time which totally stoped me from drawing but now i'm clean i've only really just started drawing again this last month. All of these I drew this week apart from the 1st one.

It takes about 10 minuets to an hour or two to draw one. I just roughly outline the subject before going over the detail just quickly scribling it in. I dont really go for acuracy, more depth and feeling so yeah shadow your comment was spot on and i'm glad you noticed.

I dont do it profsionally its just a hobby. I'm a media student and bar tender. But its my way of relaxing infront of the tv, with a pen in my hand absentmindedly half watching tv, half drawing plus having a smoke and vodka. Smile

If i would start now from the beggining i would do Media as well.

On and hey... congrats for getting over your addiction, that takes a lot of courage!!!

I reckon drawing could be more than a hobby for you!!! 2 words: Comics book! Maybe? Wink

Bloody brilliant Socks,you should be proud of yourself you have a wikked talent there girl.Biggthumpup