Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some were wondering.
Sad news. I lost my mum on Thursday. The grand old lady finally departed in a few hours. I was able to be there until the bitter end. But she went peacefully and had lived her life to the full. The funeral will be on Wednesday, so you may not see much of me until then. Derek is arriving in a few minutes. I need a shoulder to cry on.
My brothers and their families are with me and I'm holding out. Looking forward to seeing the many friends and people whose lives she touched, and I know that's MANY.
A last hurray for the sweet kind soul she was
Mexicanwave mum!

oh my.... Condolence my friend..... may your mother rest in peace...

Thank you Virgin. I think she is in peace, bless her.

i can't imagine how difficult it is for you right now.... rest assured God is in control of everything.

I wish you and your family the best PA. Take care.

Well, if you believe in God, which she did. Apart from the pain of the loss, I think we need to be in control of earthly matters in solving her departure.

XRIMO Wrote:I wish you and your family the best PA. Take care.

Thanks, Doug. Your friendship and concern are appreciated. Must go and fetch Marshlander at the station now. Together we can face things more easily.

Sorry for your loss PA, you have my condolences. I hope you and your family are doing well Smile

Ooh, I see now. My deepest condolences, PrinceAlberto! Wherever she went though...it is better there. I hope everything else is okay. :]

My condolences to you and your family PA. If I can help at all in any way or you want to talk at any time let me know.