Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something That's IRRITATING Me:
PEOPLE;
If you're gonna hate people, don't be nice to their faces. It's a tad hypocritical and a tad fake. Seriously, like, if you want to hate people for being who they are and their mistakes, you might as well not bother with all the secrecy. If you really hated the person so much, you wouldn't care if their feelings got hurt by you telling them that you hated them, right? You might as well express your own opinion, if you don't like someone, say it to their faces, and if they're wise, they won't care about what other people think of them. Or, you could, like, not hate anyone? Seriously like, why bother hating anyone? Why devote your hatred to people when you could devote just the same amount of love to people. This is one of the few things that irritate me, and frankly any sensible human being.

-

This is an angry rant i made on my Bebo a little while ago, grr, prople... =P

People dont like to be angry, saying you hate people can end up in many things... which you dont want.

If you detect they dislike you okay fair enough who gives a shit?
You voice your anger it wont help in a lot of situations.

yeah, i know, but i'm speaking from ideals, if u get angry u should express it, if other people hate you for getting angry, well, maybe you should have considered not hating the person in the first place.

I dunno, I'm an incessantly blunt person and i dont hate anyone nor do i understand hate, so i can't really comment on such a topic i guess xP

I'm speaking from experience of disliking a lot of people, I never liked to show it and never liked it being brought up as I the people i may of disliked where good people we just didn't gel and ended up pissing me off constantly.

If I hated someone I would be a sarcastic tosser towards them but I wouldn't bring up the fact I hate someone, you never know what it could entail.

CardShark Wrote:I'm speaking from experience of disliking a lot of people ...
Wonderful
Rofl

CardShark you are price less.Wink2

I'm either too lazy or friendly too hate...its a waste of emotion Xyxthumbs

Hating people can be fun, too. Let's not forget that. Hating someone in common is a REALLY good way to get closer to people too...

Think you can hate and still love a person depending on the way you are felling at the time?

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Hating people can be fun, too. Let's not forget that. Hating someone in common is a REALLY good way to get closer to people too...
... and a really good way to generate a mob :frown: