Something That's IRRITATING Me:
marshlander Wrote:Wonderful
Rofl

yar Wrote:CardShark you are price less.Wink2

Can't believe I missed those posts!!

Remybussi

Roflmao

DJM,

In reply to your original post, there is such a thing as good manners and being polite, firstly for their own sake, but secondly because there are many people who I dislike but need to get on with during the course of work, everyday life, etc. (There are probably many people who dislike me but need to get on with me for the same reason.) Good manners prescribes that we do not tell people what we really think of them.

As for why bother hating?, It is, unfortunately, a normal part of being human to occasionally hate.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

yar Wrote:Think you can hate and still love a person depending on the way you are felling at the time?

[COLOR="Purple"]I pray that the word HATE is being over used on this thread and in others lives...

I might hate a system or ugly thought but not usually a person... especially a person who has nothing to do with my life.

Yes, maybe, as Fred said, hehehe, dislike is a possibility but that is very doable.

And Ray, as for me, if I do have a moment of hatred of another it is ALWAYS with someone I LOVE. I just dont understand... if you have no feelings for another how do you let some idiots feelings inside? How do you allow someone you have no connection to become filled with hate? It just doesnt make sense to me...

I think this is also the reason that I am very very very forgiving and try to be most understanding and non-judgmental. LOVE is always more powerful than hate. Just wish more of the world/humans worked this way Cry[/COLOR]

I think personally that hate is a very strange emotion. There are a lot of people a I don't like but I can't honestly say that I can think of anyone I actually HATE. But then again, I define hate differently then probably a lot of people do. I define it as a loathing and anger so deep that you can only wish death and pain on a person. So far in my life (30 years) I have not encountered anyone that has wronged me that much, even those that have tried to kill me in combat don't warrant true hate, for they are doing what they believe in.
As to how I behave towards people I don't like, I've always tried to maintain a cold politeness, but sometimes I blow up and lose my cool. I am tryting to work on that part but I have a pretty nasty temper.
Richard