Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something that's weird for me.
Guys whose bodies are naturally smooth/hairless (on their chest/stomach/back/etc).

Ever since puberty I've naturally grown hair on my body. I've been trying to imagine having gone through puberty and growing little to no hair on my stomach, chest, etc etc, but I suppose it's hard to imagine since I've had body hair for more than half my life. I don't think there's anything wrong with it-- I understand and accept/welcome genetic diversity. But I still think it's a little weird (not in any bad way, of course.) Tongue

When I browse the internet (for recreational purposes as I'll put it XD) I'm always drawn more toward guys with a bit of body hair over those who are smooth/shaved/hairless/etc. Sure, people who are smooth can be sexy, but for the most part I prefer a bit of hair. It's manly. It's sometimes sexy. My ex hated his chest and leg hair, and would shave them periodically. I loved the feel of it when I'd casually run my hand over his chest while cuddling, or the feel of his hairy legs against mine. It would always sadden me when he shaved it off.

Also, speaking of shaving, do some guys shave their body every day? Wouldn't that wear out and stress your skin a lot? How do they shave their butts? Do they get somebody else to do it for them? That'd be weird, shaving somebody's butt...

Anyway... Look! A random assortment of animal emotes! Bats BUNNY Snake Chicken Spider Pengy Butter Dogrun

I once had someone shave my back for me, it itched like hell, and refused to ever do it again.

I'm hairy, so be it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm pretty hairy aswell and agree I like abit of hair but tbh it really dosnt bother me at all wether my partner is hairy or not. I recently decided to shave my chest and stomach jus to see what it's like. I quite liked the look but to much hassle to try and do it constantly so I would prob jus do it if I was off to the beach or when if I ever will be going topless. Smile

I do find it bit weird too and im like "didnt you eat your bread crusts as a boy" - I did! Booya!

Aww. I'm weird?

Oh wait. I already knew that.

VileKyle Wrote:Aww. I'm weird?

Oh wait. I already knew that.

Can I have pics for proof? Wink

mbennet35 Wrote:Can I have pics for proof? Wink

Yes this warrants a thorough head-to-toe investigation.

Miles Wrote:Yes this warrants a thorough head-to-toe investigation.

I'm already naked Wink

CellarDweller Wrote:I once had someone shave my back for me, it itched like hell, and refused to ever do it again.

I'm hairy, so be it.

Instead of shaving, use clippers with a #1 rake on it.
Cuts the hair off, but leaves enough above the skin, so it doesnt itch.

Hmm... I neither like nor dislike hair, smooth and hairy people look good in different ways. I only have a little hair (lower stomach, legs; very little chest/back), the only thing I would shave is my behind because I think it's gross, but it's not that big of a deal so I never have. And I think I don't need someone else to do that either, thanks LOL. Oddly enough, when people started going through puberty in elementry school, shaving (and shaving in unusual areas) was a conversation topic, but I never really paid attention because I went through puberty slightly late.

Personally, I feel many guys who are hairy and would rather not be, probably leave the hair because it's a hassle to shave/they don't really know how to shave their entire body, especially the back. Guys that are woolly mammoths probably go and get it all waxed.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter how much hair someone has, so long as they're happy with their body...