Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song I have been working on, only 1 minute long!
^Rihanna should sing and dance to it hehe

cmon ppl i need feedback, good and bad things. come on critics where are u

Bitch, who are you and where did your queer ass come from and what took you so bladdey well long? :0

I like it, I like dancey music in general, Not quite sure about that Bajan gurl Rihanna dropping her voice on this track, as she tends to do more ballad or "island" styles ( I mean look where she comes from, Barbados is just badass lol )

But I think more akin to Gotye for some reason or a Tame Avril Lavigne :p

However, while having 15 years of Instrumental/Theory experience in Music, my level of Music Engineering is literal Shit. >,>

I can hear great Syncopation/Timing however, and is overall really really good.

The tempo/crescendo thing in the beginning was very well played, it made me wanna hear the rest and then the harmonization is practically flawless gurl!

My only real complaint is that it didn't last longer :I

You should try to link up with a fellow member named Miles, he's pretty good with Music Engineering stuffs :p Just don't hit on him cause he's mine xD

Sheep

Sylph Wrote:Bitch, who are you and where did your queer ass come from and what took you so bladdey well long? :0

I like it, I like dancey music in general, Not quite sure about that Bajan gurl Rihanna dropping her voice on this track, as she tends to do more ballad or "island" styles ( I mean look where she comes from, Barbados is just badass lol )

But I think more akin to Gotye for some reason or a Tame Avril Lavigne :p

However, while having 15 years of Instrumental/Theory experience in Music, my level of Music Engineering is literal Shit. >,>

I can hear great Syncopation/Timing however, and is overall really really good.

The tempo/crescendo thing in the beginning was very well played, it made me wanna hear the rest and then the harmonization is practically flawless gurl!

My only real complaint is that it didn't last longer :I

You should try to link up with a fellow member named Miles, he's pretty good with Music Engineering stuffs :p Just don't hit on him cause he's mine xD

Sheep

Thanks dude!! and well the song is not over yet!! I have a second drop stil to yet do! its only like 40% complete!!!

I really like it! Yeah some VOX would definitely add spice to it, but it is marvelous, despite being so short!!!

I'm really into producing/audio engineering and singing, so I was thinking about uploading one of my tracks, too.

If you ever want to discuss anything audio related, I'm almost ALWAYS up for it!

But yeah, great track thus far!!!

EMH Wrote:I really like it! Yeah some VOX would definitely add spice to it, but it is marvelous, despite being so short!!!

I'm really into producing/audio engineering and singing, so I was thinking about uploading one of my tracks, too.

If you ever want to discuss anything audio related, I'm almost ALWAYS up for it!

But yeah, great track thus far!!!

Deff man! I will add you as a friend! Im new to this, as I said this is my first song im makig! IM not intellignt at all with thse audio/producing terms so u will have to explain tuff to me!

Well for one thing it is only 45 seconds long, so you owe us another 15 seconds.

For another it needs more sax and less violins.

No pretty darn good for 45 seconds and it being your first time...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Well for one thing it is only 45 seconds long, so you owe us another 15 seconds.

For another it needs more sax and less violins.

No pretty darn good for 45 seconds and it being your first time...

Thanks!!! Haha

update update update update..leave feedback...go to my first post on this thread for the SONG UPDATE. there is an update, if u do not wanna go to the first post to read what I have to say then here is the link to the updated song

https://soundcloud.com/user47903221/kack...-1/s-byF24

UPDATE

https://soundcloud.com/user47903221/kackerlacka4-2