Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooo..... Part the Firth.
Last night at 4 o'clock nurse came by and listened to Bob's belly then called doctor and said several interest, medical words followed by several 'uh-huh'. He hung up the phone and turned to bob and said:

"Your doctor wants to to go to the Emergency room now."

We got to hospital via ambulance, then spent 8 hours having an interesting run around (we went to Memorial since Doctors Medical Center (the last hospital he was in for 9 days) did such a fine job with Bob last week).

Bob was transferred at 1 Am to a nursing home facility for 'rehabilitation'.

Between 3 pm and 2 am Bob developed pressure sores on his heels. While I have been turning him and leaning him from one side to the other every 2 hours during the day and forcing myself up and awake every 3-4 hours during the night to get the pressure sore on his buttocks under-control, just 8 hours in the ER bed lead to his heels going.

14 days with out a bowel movement, which required a 'medical intervention' Things like enemas and super powerful laxatives that are administered in a hospital only with a bed pan that barely - not not even nearly catches it all.

In theory, this theory by the facilities Physical Therapist, Bob should be up and walking around in about 2 weeks. perhaps even far better since he will get comprehensive daily physical therapy, first twice a day then soonest three times a day, along with occupational therapy (self dressing, bathing, etc.)

So he may even be better than he was before he went to DMC. Fingers crossed.

Sadly I'm still dealing with Sir Rodney, the son-in-law. That fuck is the most stressful part of this ongoing situation.

Anyways, I slept 8 hours today, had a meal out at a real restaurant where I had haddock (Mercury from the Atlantic) chips, and a great mix of roasted vegetables. Its the first whole meal I have had in too long. Lately its been grabbing a lettuce and cheese sammich between rolls, Blood sugar tests, and assorted stuff like that.

I am going to bed now. (9 pm) plan on sleeping to at least 9 am)

Um, not to be more of an ass than usual............but...........
What is a "Firth" and how do you part it?

Imma just yankin yer chain!!!Malelovies

Well, at least he is out of your hands now for a while. You can get some sleep and take care of your own business, and get some of your life situated before you have to go back to being The Nanny again.

AND FIND A LAWYER.

1luvu

MisterTinkles Wrote:AND FIND A LAWYER.

I second that...

and Bighug