Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooo ummm "Normal Dating"
So i went out on a date with a guy last night where we did nothing but eat dinner and then went for a walk in the park.

I LOVED it.

What do I do next?

Richard

I did kiss him. Just a quick peck.

Nothing more.

Still, not a situation I am familiar with.

Richard

Have you'll set up another date?

Do somthing different this time but the KISS rule should still apply. Keep It Simple Stupid u.u

I would, um, erm.... Nope - I have too few experiences in this area.

But VERY GOOD - glad to hear you are dating..... Xyxthumbs

Richard, that sounds great. 2nd date, I'd go for live music. Something light like a coffee house or outdoor afternoon performance. Then go for something to eat spontaneously if you feel like it.

It has to be something that feels right to you and, of course, keep us posted.

Congrats. It's hard to find a good, normal date that actually goes well. I say just keep doing what you're doing. You don't seem to need our advice here. I'm a few steps behind you, even.

We're talking about lunch and a museum on Sunday.

Richard

Sounds like a good date, museums are great for conversation because if you can't think of anything interesting to say you can talk about the exhibits.

Yeah I want to get him talking this time I did most of the talking last time.

Richard

you said you enjoyed it so
send a thank you with flowers / chocolate