Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Park
Any fans of the awesome show South Park? It's basically one of those adult cartoons like The Simpsons and Family Guy. I've been a fan since the first year it aired. I really really got back into in 2007. Season 11 was such a memorable season and the best season, in my opinion.

The premise of South Park is simple. It's about 4 boys who grow up in the fictional town of South Park and they have these whacky adventures and whatnot. It has some offensive stuff and that's no problem.

What I like about South Park nowadays is the fact that episodes are relevant to the times. For example, there was one episode about the economy and another episode was about the Jonas Brothers.

I like South Park a whole lot. I don't watch much but I really like what I've seen.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I feel like it is all about the swearing and the rude stuff. So I prefer Family Guy.

Love SP. Good laugh, but prefer FamGy or American Dad

Ohh, is American dad good? As good as Family Guy?

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Ohh, is American dad good? As good as Family Guy?

HMM i think so, but my mates say no! Its dif tastes i suppose! Try it out!!

albabonzai Wrote:HMM i think so, but my mates say no! Its dif tastes i suppose! Try it out!!

I will. After I watch a dozen of Disney shows :d

Are you serious? Love it Smile I remember this show coming on air when I was in college, it's cool it's ran for as long as it has.

I reckon it beats Family Guy in terms of humour and overall worth, but then Simpsons rules all.

Sil Wrote:Are you serious? Love it Smile I remember this show coming on air when I was in college, it's cool it's ran for as long as it has.

I reckon it beats Family Guy in terms of humour and overall worth, but then Simpsons rules all.

agreed!!!!!

Awesome! It's good to see that there are South Park fans here. I knew I wouldn't be the only one.