Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports....
Besides me, is there anyone else here who likes soccer and rugby just to watch the guys in shorts? HOT HOT HOT!!Confusedmile:

KnightShade Wrote:Besides me, is there anyone else here who likes soccer and rugby just to watch the guys in shorts? HOT HOT HOT!!Confusedmile:

Its football not soccer lol!!!!!:tongue:

Roflmao

Alas, I live in Hawaii. There really is no rugby here and the only guys who play soccer are high schoolers. I really do not want to look at high school jocks.

I love football,(soccer) and not just for the players am really fan of a team and whenerver i can i;m going to the stadium to watch the match!

sweetlad2010 Wrote:Its football not soccer lol!!!!!:tongue:

Roflmao

^^^^ This ^^^^

Silly americans. :3

Soccer is very different from football. Like, everything is different, the ball, the field, the rules, the players' build. I think I kind of prefer soccer players to american football players because soccer is not as overrated like with the quarterbacks and all stereotypes and stuff...And also because american football players are usually tall and just...large...whereas soccer players (which is actually the original football and should be called football, not soccer) are more toned and athletic...yeah. *dreamy* I play soccer too, btw, but I'm too uncoordinated to be anything else besides the goalkeeper. One day, I will have a soccer player's body though. Yes.

SlipknotRIZZ, I am afraid that 'football' means two entirely different things in British English and American English.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Skydiving is the love of my life :$ i dont like football or soccer...
though i think guyz in speedos are just AWESOME *sigh* :$ :$

I was discussing the same thing the other day with another gay man when he expressed surprise when I admitted that I liked watching Australian rugby league on tv. I went on to explain that watching 26 men run up and down a field in short nylon shorts while wrestling each other to the ground had a certain appeal to me. When asked if i had a favourite team, I said I did not but had some favourite players because they look hot.

Hockey because I'm Canadian and it's the law.

Also this
[Image: kogomi.gif]