Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring has sprung!
Just thought I'd let you know that Vigilias is alive and well and loving the Spring which began at 05:14GMT on the 20th.

Cherry blossoms are blooming in Tokyo tooWink

Vigilias Wrote:Just thought I'd let you know that Vigilias is alive and well and loving the Spring which began at 05:14GMT on the 20th.

Hi and welcome back! Smile I can't believe spring will never begin on March 21 anymore like it used to :confused:

Gizzie Wrote:Cherry blossoms are blooming in Tokyo tooWink

Already? I thought it wouldn't be until April? Smile We used to have many sakura trees in front of our school. Once, I overheard a conversation of two guys. One was saying that this time of the year was the only time when he was looking forward to going to school :biggrin: Well, you know how long this period of time lasts :biggrin:

spring for some fall for others

My Cherry trees are blooming as well(Kwanza and Weeping). Probably the earliest I've ever seen them bloom but it's been so warm I'm not that surprised. Oh well, yay spring! Here's hoping it's a good one.

pellaz Wrote:spring for some fall for others

are we still talking weather? Bighug I bet it's not autumn in Colorado. Although autumns in Colorado must be exquisite Confusedmile:

Here in the Northern Rockies the crocus and tulips are up.

Nick9 Wrote:are we still talking weather? Bighug I bet it's not autumn in Colorado. Although autumns in Colorado must be exquisite Confusedmile:

They are, though, it doesn't have the famous fall colors of New England and the Appalachians. He is talking about our friends who live in the southern part of the world.

One of my fondest memories of my time living in Japan.

Cherry Blossom festival on the Mokagawa River in Osaka, oh the Sake we had.

Cherry blossom season is spectacular, rivers, streets and malls lines with row after row of blossoming cheery trees, breath taking and gorgeous.

dfiant Wrote:One of my fondest memories of my time living in Japan.

Cherry Blossom festival on the Mokagawa River in Osaka, oh the Sake we had.

Cherry blossom season is spectacular, rivers, streets and malls lines with row after row of blossoming cheery trees, breath taking and gorgeous.

I secretly suspect that the cherry blossoms are so pretty from all the extra nutrients they get from people barfing under them after the cherry blossom viewing picnics and parties...

But it's quite a spectacular view.

I also miss seeing the jacaranda infill loom in Australia..