Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spud of the day
Nick9 Wrote:wow, I must google this Rolleyes

We call it Hasselbackspotatis in Sweden Smile I have no idea if it exist abroad and what it is called then xD (Directly translated... Hazel hill potatoes)
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:We call it Hasselbackspotatis in Sweden Smile I have no idea if it exist abroad and what it is called then xD (Directly translated... Hazel hill potatoes)

oh wow, the recipe sounds delicious! Thanks! Bighug

cardiganwearer Wrote:You're not being a dick at all.

This forum has become intolerably potatoist of late. I've lost count of the occasions where people have been put down for having too many eyes or whatever the latest potato solecism fashion dictattes. The flame wars between the bakers and the boilers are becoming an embarrassment to us all.

It's very brave of you to stand up like this, expect a roasting.

I mostly hide in the chat room. I didn't expect a roasting and if anyone tried I'd just be all like LOL. I did this for the lols... lol isn't even a word u.u. Have fun people and don't hate. PEACE

MORE POTATO PICS PLZ!

Tayvie Wrote:I actually love potatoes!

IKR has to be my favourite food. And it is so versatile!!!

Boil em
Roast em
Mash em
Stew em?
Soup em
Stuff em

The list goes on!

[Image: 713_1_380.jpg]

Q: Why do potatoes make good detectives?
A: Because they keep their eyes peeled.

Q: What do you call a stolen yam?
A: A hot potato.

Q: What do you call a person who spends a lot of time sitting and peering into their garden?
A: "Medi Tators."

Q: What do you call a potato that is never motivated, but are content to watch others?
A: "Speck Tators"!

Q: Why shouldn't you tell a secret on a farm?
A: Because the potatoes have eyes and the corn has ears.

Q: How do you describe an angry potato?
A: Boiling Mad.

Q: What do you call a baby potato?
A: A small fry!

Q: What do you say to an angry baked potato?
A: Anything, just butter him up.

Q: What does a British potato say about a sunny day?
A: It’s mashing!

Q: Why did the potato cross the road?
A: He saw a fork up ahead.

Two potatos
One day two potatos, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over.

The uninjured potato called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured potato was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery.

After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured potato, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through."

"The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".

Potato, Potato, & Penis
A potato, a Potato and a penis were talking about their awful lives.
The potato said my life sucks, when i get big and fat they cut me up and cook me.
The second potato said when I get big and fat they cover me in vinegar & throw me in a jar.
The penis said, when I get big and fat they pull a plastic bag over my head, stick me in a dark, damp room and bang my head against the wall till I throw up and pass out!

[Image: Best-Mashed-Potato.png]

I'll admit I have the munchies u.u

So naughty.

[Image: Potato_Street.jpg]