Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squirt or Flow ?
It was a science experiment babe !

Ain't nuthin' but a lurve thang g'wan on hiar :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:It was a science experiment babe !

Ain't nuthin' but a lurve thang g'wan on hiar :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

You have now scared me off here Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Next question... Is one better than the other...?

To answer this, I'd like to use the model of Oral Sex.

As I very rarely GIVE oral sex (up to ejaculation, that is), I enjoy squirting better. Feels so much better and more intense.

But from the TAKER'S point of view - my boyfriend's - he'd prefer me to "gloop" :biggrin: Many a time he's been crude about tearing, and hole's-in-his head.

RE: Mark's huffing off the thread. I'm shocked. I'd have thought this type of raw, gutteral chit-chat would really have your um... ahem... jucies flowing...? Rolleyes

Dan x x x

Another very interesting question ...

... I think from a VISUAL perspective, squirting is more impressive, certainly ... not from a distance-covered perspective, but it DOES look much more intense, and in keeping with the moment ...

... so I'd have to say I prefer squirters from a taker's perspective ... Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Gay Wrote:RE: Mark's huffing off the thread. I'm shocked. I'd have thought this type of raw, gutteral chit-chat would really have your um... ahem... jucies flowing...? Rolleyes

Dan x x x

LOL How would it be my type of chat :eek: Pfft. But on this matter splurging is boringggg. :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Roflmao Back to the question I can be both.... I seem to have 'times of the month' LOL (without mood swings etc :biggrinSmile

But yeah sometimes its just a meer drizzle out, but other times it like volcanic erruption heh. So yeah I guess it depends.

I've not really explored it, but any guy I've been with, it's been more erruption... but like I say not really looked into it... just observation I guess Confusedmile:

If I ain't paid him no attention to him for a couple of days then we are talking cottage cheese, lumps and chunks with no spurt, but then again if I have a nice long slow tug then I spurt for England. Hope this helps x

Shameless Wrote:If I ain't paid him no attention to him for a couple of days then we are talking cottage cheese, lumps and chunks with no spurt, but then again if I have a nice long slow tug then I spurt for England. Hope this helps x

Considering I eat 2 tubs of cottage cheese on a daily basis!! That's VERY bad imagery!!! :eek:

Welcome to GS by the way... ^ strong first post!! lool