Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen fry TRYING to use Vista
Nsfw: The Unflappable Stephen Fry Becomes Quite Flapped Over Vista

hehehe, very cute

I love Steven Fry wish he was my Uncle lol!

sweetlad86 Wrote:I love Steven Fry wish he was my Uncle lol!

Biggrina I just love his thurst for knowledge, its amazing how much he knows, wish I could remember half the stuff I find out Roflmao

*Totally Pointless Reply Unrelated To The Subject*

(Cos I can, ykno...)

Nah lol, Stephen Fry rawkz. XD

Ky xx

Woolfe Wrote:*Totally Pointless Reply Unrelated To The Subject*

(Cos I can, ykno...)

Nah lol, Stephen Fry rawkz. XD

Ky xx

Cheeky sod lol!

haha what a noob.

Australia Wrote:haha what a noob.
Noob? As in newbie? Funny, I would not have put Stephen Fry in that category. He's pretty gadget savvy. His comment that every time he comes back to Windows it gets worse reminds me of Apple's advertising slogan in the nineties:

"Windows 98 = Mac 89"

Incidentally, Stephen Fry is alleged to have been only the second person in the UK to have owned an Apple computer.

marshlander Wrote:Noob? As in newbie? Funny, I would not have put Stephen Fry in that category. He's pretty gadget savvy. His comment that every time he comes back to Windows it gets worse reminds me of Apple's advertising slogan in the nineties:

"Windows 98 = Mac 89"

Incidentally, Stephen Fry is alleged to have been only the second person in the UK to have owned an Apple computer.

He's a bigger geek than me Evil_lol, but yeah hes very tech savvy I like to read his blog, hes a fan of Linux as well and also knows about the history of mac and linux :biggrin:.
If only he was 20 years younger... and I was 20 years older Roflmao

CardShark Wrote:He's a bigger geek than me Evil_lol, but yeah hes very tech savvy I like to read his blog, hes a fan of Linux as well and also knows about the history of mac and linux :biggrin:.
If only he was 20 years younger... and I was 20 years older Roflmao
I think Stephen Fry is wonderful. He lives near here and I often wonder if I might bump into him in the street. I'd be too tongue tied to say anything coherent, though. He doesn't have to go far to film Kingdom (Market Shipborough is a mixture of Swaffham and Wells, presumably because Swaffham is too far inland). Norfolk n good.