Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen fry TRYING to use Vista
marshlander Wrote:Noob? As in newbie? Funny, I would not have put Stephen Fry in that category. He's pretty gadget savvy.
I like Fry. But I've always had a PC and my brothers have always had Macs, and I've never had a problem operating either. Both have issues at times but because I haven't chosen a side (apple fanboy or mac fanboy) I actually fix the problems. Him calling the entire Vista OS complete shit, and saying he just wants one pc that works was the cause of my noob comment. If i was at his house, right after sucking his cock, I'd fix his vista issues in about 5 minutes flat. He just doesn't know the OS.

Australia Wrote:I like Fry. But I've always had a PC and my brothers have always had Macs, and I've never had a problem operating either. Both have issues at times but because I haven't chosen a side (apple fanboy or mac fanboy) I actually fix the problems. Him calling the entire Vista OS complete shit, and saying he just wants one pc that works was the cause of my noob comment. If i was at his house, right after sucking his cock, I'd fix his vista issues in about 5 minutes flat. He just doesn't know the OS.
Can't argue with that ... any of that Rolleyes