Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight People...
Okay, first off let me say that I know VERY few straight people and have never actually known what exactly it is that they do....

So, tonight I got dragged along to a straight club "for a quick drink" before heading home and OMG.... It was the most depressing thing I have ever experienced!

It was absolutely pathetic - all these "macho" boys 'bopping' around to the most dreadful music and they all think they're having a blast... They all look the same, they all smell the same (wayyyy too much cologne...) and they all move the same (bop-bop left, bop-bop right and repeat)

I know this isn't much of a topic but just had to express my absolute shock and horror at what is going on in this world.

IS THIS NORMAL?????

Straight people are .... strange.....

Um... idk... arent most people... strange?

Poke2 Poke2 Poke2

Quote:Okay, first off let me say that I know VERY few straight people and have never actually known what exactly it is that they do....

So, tonight I got dragged along to a straight club "for a quick drink" before heading home and OMG.... It was the most depressing thing I have ever experienced!

It was absolutely pathetic - all these "macho" boys 'bopping' around to the most dreadful music and they all think they're having a blast... They all look the same, they all smell the same (wayyyy too much cologne...) and they all move the same (bop-bop left, bop-bop right and repeat)

I know this isn't much of a topic but just had to express my absolute shock and horror at what is going on in this world.

IS THIS NORMAL?????

Straight people are .... strange.....

If there was a like button I'd push it right now!

I have mostly straight friends and yeah they are weird. The ones I know range form emo to geeks. I know lots of people though.

Rowan Wrote:they all think they're having a blast...

You imply they are not really having a blast....

Rowan Wrote:they all move the same (bop-bop left, bop-bop right and repeat)

FWIW I can't dance either.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Quote:You imply they are not really having a blast....

I doubt they can have as much fun as gays!!!

straight guys.... they are wierd how they act and stuff.... gay people are so much more fun and girls are fun to hang with too

joshyboi Wrote:I doubt they can have as much fun as gays!!!

Given its enduring popularity there must be something pretty enjoyable about being straight. Wink

Moo Freeman Wrote:girls are fun to hang with too

Sometimes.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Of course macho guys are gonna be strange when there in public. There scared to death of looking gay in front of the ladies (as if all of them were paying attention to damn thing they done). I know this cos i go to the club with my straight friends all the time and half the time there asking me if what they just done or said sounded gay as if i were paying any real attention.Rolleyes But there are alot of gay friendly guys in straight clubs now that something to talk aboutRoflmao

This thread is kinda ironic for me because I bartended in a gay club for 20 years but I would go to straight clubs to relax. I was never into ridiculing other people or being nasty and bitchy to other people nor did I give a damn what they looked like or what their hair looked like so straight clubs were fun for me personally because I got a break from all that nonsense. I truly loved alot of my customers and many became friends but gay clubs can have a shallowness that is hard to find elsewhere.

Hmmmm, I think I know a few straight people who can dance too... but they'd have had to learn, and most often dancing is something that has gone completely out of a straight man's vocabulary in the past (what?) 50 years?
They used to know far better when they went to the local ball, or danced around the room at weddings etc. Now all they can do is bop bop right and bop bop left... they need to be TAUGHT!!!