Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight People...
hell yes they need to be taught cuz im all the rage at all the dances at my school no one can even try to top my dancing thats why i won the talent show cuz i can sing dance and do anything thats needs to be done im and all around gay man helll yeah

Rowan Wrote:IS THIS NORMAL?????

Straight people are .... strange.....

Having been to a wide selection of non gay (as well as a few gay) clubs, I would say that the sort of place you describe probably is normal in some parts of any given town. I once had the misfortune of going to a club on the Bigg Market (Newcastle's most notorious nightspot) and I think my thoughts were much like yours; why are these men so bad at dancing? Why are they so pushy? Why are they trying to grope the women... and why oh why are the women letting them??? Just not my scene at all really.

But then again there are many clubs which, though frequented by people of all sexualities, are not marketed as gay clubs, which I really enjoy; places I have found to have good music, cool, nice people and a great, more sophisticated atmosphere.

So, needless to say I choose to go to those places. There must be people who do enjoy the kind of place you describe though; they are often busy enough. Different strokes for different folks I guess. At least now you will know to avoid that place.

Rowan Wrote:So, tonight I got dragged along to a straight club "for a quick drink" before heading home and OMG.... It was the most depressing thing I have ever experienced!

It was absolutely pathetic - all these "macho" boys 'bopping' around to the most dreadful music and they all think they're having a blast... They all look the same, they all smell the same (wayyyy too much cologne...) and they all move the same (bop-bop left, bop-bop right and repeat)

When I was younger, before I figured out I was gay, I was in straight clubs every weekend because that's where my friends went. I hated it and I didn't know why.

Suffice to say, now I know who and what I am and I go to gay clubs I find it a much better experience.