http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...o_the_prom

In Vegas, no less!

Cool. Just cool.
I bid NO Trump!

Sweet!....nice story! I hope they have a great timeXyxthumbs

AWwwwwhhh

[Image: CDIr-6zWYAEHwTx.jpg]

What a great pair of pals.

He probably has fairly good chance of getting a BJ at the end of the evening too.

I don't see anything sweet about this. After the thing with poster and everything there's a possibility the gay guy will start to hope for something only to find out his straight friend is still straight.

The American institution of the high school prom is a horrible thing for most guys. I think a lot of them, straight OR gay, would much rather go and hang out with their best friend than all the date rigamarole.
I bid NO Trump!

Edward Wrote:I don't see anything sweet about this. After the thing with poster and everything there's a possibility the gay guy will start to hope for something only to find out his straight friend is still straight.

Well...there are lots of possibilities...endless really...doesn't make the gesture any less sweet IMO....

I think it's fabulous! Really, it gives me hope for the basic good of mankind.

i do think it's a good thing that heterosexual guys in high school feel comfortable enough to ask a guy and then broadcast that to the whole world. the generations growing up now really should be a lot more tolerant on homosexuality, and that is a good thing.

i just wish these kids could spell decently nowadays....or am i getting too old? lols.
''Do I look civilized to you?''