Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stroppy airline passenger
Sydney, Australia: A crowded Virgin flight was cancelled after Virgin's 767s had been withdrawn from service. A single check-in attendant was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travellers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk, slapped his ticket down on the counter and demands preferential treatment.

Stroppy Passenger: I have to be on this flight and it has to be First Class.

Check-In: I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these people first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.

Stroppy Passenger: (loudly, so whole queue can hear) do you have any idea who I am?

The check-in attendant's response was made using the public address microphone so that the whole terminal hears it.

Check-In: May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please. We have a passenger here at Gate 14 who does not know who he is. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14.

The queuing passengers are now laughing.

Stroppy Passenger: F*** You!

Check-In: I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to get in line for that too.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hahaha, [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]. I'd heard this one before, but it is a funny one. Thanks for the chuckle.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hahaha, [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]. I'd heard this one before, but it is a funny one. Thanks for the chuckle.

I'm a great believer in the positive power of laughter.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yes, me too. In French we say : un bon rire vaut un bon bifteck.
A good laugh is worth a good steak. (a lot of protein).