Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuart Baker Fired from Cartoon and Loses Endorsements
Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of one's actions coming back to bite them in the ass....

Stuart Baker... Never heard of him? He's the voice of Early Cuyler on Cartoon Network's "Squidbillies." Also goes by Unknown Hinson.

[Image: Early_400x400.png]

Some of his work includes:

So yeah, not what comes to mind when you think celebrity....at least not anymore. Yes yes, you have your freedom of speech but there are consequences sometimes when you call someone like Dolly Parton a "freak titted bimbo" and a "slut" because they support BLM. Stuart, you got what was coming to you pal.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I laughed out loud when I saw his post about 'taking a good man down'.

I don't get people. There seems to be a sizable number that think "freedom of speech" means they can say whatever they want.

Freedom of speech means you can't be arrested by the government for what you say. It doesn't mean you can shoot your fool mouth off and not have any consequences.

He's facing his consequences now. Asshole.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(08-20-2020, 01:56 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: I don't get people.  There seems to be a sizable number that think "freedom of speech" means they can say whatever they want.

Freedom of speech means you can't be arrested by the government for what you say.  It doesn't mean you can shoot your fool mouth off and not have any consequences.

He's facing his consequences now.  Asshole.

I don't fee sorry for him at all.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • andy

Seriously, how ignorant can you be, coming at Dolly and not expecting blow-back.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

(08-21-2020, 01:04 AM)Bhp91126 Wrote: Seriously, how ignorant can you be, coming at Dolly and not expecting blow-back.

Exactly.
Check out my stuff!