Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stubble
I really enjoy the feeling of my boyfriend's stubble against the back of my neck and top of my back, it feels really sexy. He enjoys the feeling of my stubble. However I've never heard anyone else mention it. I'm just curious as to whether it's just us or do other guys like the feeling of stubble against the back of their necks?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm sure i will!:biggrin:
And i hope my other(when i find him) will!Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I'm totally a fan of stubble. I know some gay men hate the whole body hair thing, but some body hair is a good thing and personally I think that light facial hair is the best kind.

I like the look of stubble on some guys, especially on my better half (Colinmackay), he just looks even sexier with it ... but unfortunately, my skin is rather sensitive... which means that even if he's innocently resting his chin on my shoulder, the stubble can dig in and cause abrasions when he turns his head. stupid skin :frown:

if i could grow stubble id have it! :S

but i like it on other people :]

I definitely love the feel of stubble..I like feeling his stubble on my face and my shoulders especially

I love the sound of stubble. I do not love the cheesegrater effect of anything longer than a day's growth. PA is far tougher than I am. Without the aid of a t-shirt or towel I can too often resemble a Jackson Pollack study in red.

fredv3b Wrote:I'm just curious as to whether it's just us or do other guys like the feeling of stubble against the back of their necks?

Love the look and I love the feel of it too. But once it gets too long (past the 3 day mark) then it becomes too irritating which is a pity because that's about the point it looks its sexiest IMO.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I LOVE stubble, but most body hair I don't like, except a few guilty pleasures Wink

libertylove4 Wrote:I'm totally a fan of stubble. I know some gay men hate the whole body hair thing, but some body hair is a good thing and personally I think that light facial hair is the best kind.
Same here.

But stubble on the back is something else, and should definitely be avoided.