Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for new toons
Im in the mood for some new cartoons.

I like adult oriented cartoons like The Simpsons, American Dad, etc....

But I would like to see some from other countries...possibly Canada and Britain...or where ever they make English speaking cartoons.

I like crude, rude, and funny. Something along the lines of Drawn Together.

Ive seen Polly Pond from Britain, aside from stuff like Danger Mouse, but thats about it.

Just in the mood for something not from America.

Any suggestions?

i think you should watch Jem and the Holograms.And if have already. watch it again

Well it is from America but one of the darkest, messed up cartoons i've seen is Moral Oral.

If you haven't seen it, watch Archer. You're welcome.

Hmmm…

No, we havent really got any very good adult-oriented cartoons (anybody correct me if im wrong) last year they tried with "full english" it was described as a "tesco" version of family guy.

IT WAS CRAP. i watched like half of one.

We need one, we need our own family guy (not american dad which i JUST hate) it is possible, i often think how it would be cool.

Like when on family guy and the other one they kind of have a "dig" at American celebritys and culture, personalitys, we have loads here that need bringing down a peg.

Yes seth mcfarlen does the british thing sometimes but it could be better.

Lilitu Wrote:i think you should watch Jem and the Holograms.And if have already. watch it again

I might be "gay"............but I am not THAT "gay"!!!!!!
Rofl

Undreamt Wrote:Well it is from America but one of the darkest, messed up cartoons i've seen is Moral Oral.

Yeah, I love that one too, as well as Robot Chicken.

Ive seen all the American stuff, and kind of tired of watching the same stuff again.
I want to see some of this style toon/animation from other countries.

VileKyle Wrote:If you haven't seen it, watch Archer. You're welcome.

Been there, done him.