Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoning Spirits
my dad told me some "interesting" stories about him reading the Necronomicon

jaxc Wrote:my dad told me some "interesting" stories about him reading the Necronomicon

Roflmao

I bet anyone else who liked that will love this vid (though it does have its gross moments):

"Hail to the king, it's in the Necronomicon..."

Pix Wrote:Roflmao

I bet anyone else who liked that will love this vid (though it does have its gross moments):

"Hail to the king, it's in the Necronomicon..."
i love you:biggrin:, and Bruce Cambell:tongue:

I would never summon a spirit for fun.
There are enough of them that hang around me as is.

We have come to a sort of agreement , I do not meddle in their realm unless it is for a crossover.
And if they want to hang around me and watch me clean the house , that's cool with me.

There are books out there that help with contacting your spirit guide's and passed loved ones. I hear my guides once in a while. Trying to get into more contact. The only thing I suggest that you shouldn't do is to NEVER play with a Ouija board. Those are not safe. Confusedmile:

To put it bluntly and in short - my family stem from a long line and mix of both white witches and "dark" witches, my dad being one of the dark witches and my mum, an ex-white witch dabbling with communicating with the dead, "spells, curses" and such - I've been physically attacked, bruised and scarred by ghosts so much so I've had to go to the hospital a few times because of such.

There was no other way to describe being strangled whilst sitting alone at night and flung across a room and having cups, plates, books, bags you name it thrown at you when contacting spirits etc

So yes, I'd say they are real, they exist and can be dangerous if you are inexperienced like me with all the spiritual/mediumship/paranormal etc

Either that or it's to do with what others say is just "in your head" meaning that we only use around 15% of our brains intelligence and capacity and that if we were able to tap in to the 100% or accidentally tap into it we could physically and mentally do extraordinary things without realizing it.... - Telekinesis, telepathy etc

Though, as a rule of thumb it's believed that us psychics use around 20-30% of our brains as opposed to 15% hence why we can communicate with spirits so naturally and easily..

Might sound crazy to some of you skeptics out there but hell, explain my experiences before judging

Old thread that has been resurrected - obvious necromancy! :biggrin:

I couldn't answer this thread in May when it was first posted. I wanted too - but was unable to come up with the right words - or I was too depressed.

The problem with summoning any spiritual entities is you do not know what you will get. Ever.

Many malevolent spirit entities sit by on the spirit plane waiting for some stupid human to start 'funning around' with summoning, or opening themselves up to be a medium or all of the other sorts of things that invite spirits into one's life.

Yeah sure, you think you are summoning Uncle Pete, but the reality is you are getting a malevolent spirit entity that will play with you, lie to you, trick you and get you all comfy with the idea that lovable Uncle Pete is there with you, then they do their 'evil'.

This is how malevolent spirit entities roll. If you do not understand the term malevolent spirit entity then let me throw out the Judeo/Christian name: Demon.

My other 'played' in the spirit realm, purposefully calling up dark spirits to do things which no civilized person should talk about. After years of playing she slipped up and got a hold of some really nasty entities which plagued her and as far as I know still plague her.

They masqueraded as Jesus and the Saints and dead relatives, doing a range of things from 'whispering' all hours of the day and night to scratching, throwing, slapping and pulling hair - out by its roots.

Exorcising a possessed house or person is never easy, and once a malevolent spirit gets in it is bound to return time and tie again, driving the individual(s) insane.

I strictly forbid all sorts of summoning, medium type magic in my household. If someone pulls out a Qujia board to play with its time for me to grab my hat and run out of the house/building and keep going until I am safely ensconced in my own home.

I have seen horrible, nasty things - especially in my childhood when my mother purposefully summoned dark things to do her will. I have encountered dead spirits and 'demons' - I have seen the horror show that is behind the thin veil. It is not a thing you want to play with - ever.

I can say i believe in ghosts when i want to and i imagine them .... I meen i had some voodoo rituals friends who drank a special indian tea ( can; remember the name, anyway was something related to psi ) and they entered a special trance which allowed them to do different stuff. I saw them trying to do the thing and they failed, after drinking the tea they were somewhat different persons and could do it with no problem. So i believe in spiritism ( in a deep way ) . but i don;t believe in ghosts , ghosts are just a figure of our imagination wich becomes alive when we fear or really believe in them. You should try it out Big Grin pretty fun, but SCARY! And don't drink the tea unless you are prepared for it!!!

Blake1122 Wrote:There are books out there that help with contacting your spirit guide's and passed loved ones. I hear my guides once in a while. Trying to get into more contact. The only thing I suggest that you shouldn't do is to NEVER play with a Ouija board. Those are not safe. Confusedmile:

oh i totally agree. im as my friend calls it an energy conduit, and for some reason spirits just love to be around me. sometimes they are good spirits and other times not so much. one time i had two following me around at the same time.
my family has a little bit of a curse around them when we turn 18 we get "hunted" by something and if you live through that day your good if not you r s.o.l. well what happend to me was i was walking around a lake and was by myself and felt a presence it was like being lit on fire and dumped in ice at the same time. and next thing i knew i was in the water being held about 6 ft under and all of a sudden a bright flash occured and i was launched from the lake and landed on the sand to this day i have no idea what pushed me in or what saved me

Ouija boards: Bad, bad, bad news. I think that it's not so much the boards as the mystique that has grown around them. The *things* in the spirit world know to put on a show if a board is brought out, and they will mess around with you.

Getting rid of spirits...

Maybe I'm really stinking lucky, I don't know, but I'm good at shielding and kicking out anything that doesn't belong. I've had to more than once, especially since my daughter was born. She's a magnet (as have been most females and some males in my family).

I'm not sure the best way to explain it, though. I don't *see* spirits as such, nor do I invite them (but I definitely feel them). If they're harmless, I pretend they're not there, they get bored, and they move on. There have only been two malevolent encounters in my life. The temperature-dropping, bad-ass freak-the-hell-out-of-me moments. I have this "knockback" reflex, I guess. Somehow, I push them out, and then I raise the Shield of You Ain't Getting In Here.

If you can't sort out the energy work, and even if you can, a great tool is sage. Google "smudging" for how to do it. I have no idea why, but it works. You don't have to be religious or psychically inclined. Maybe the spirit world just hates the smell. Beats me!

One last note... Be sure not to confuse summoning with psychic intuitive work. I'm actually better at that than channeling anything (not that I seek to channel spirits). Sometimes I get a spirit's message, and I can somehow feel that it's really meant for the person I'm reading, but mostly, I just open a part of my mind/soul to reading a person. Some call it tuning in to the Universe. Again, I don't know why or how, but it works for me, and I'm no worse for the wear. If an actual spirit gets involved, I'm extremely careful, and it wears me out. Also, I haven't had an issue with it lately, but if one of them stuck around, it's back to the "get the hell outta here" routine. (I only had this issue with one *thing*, ever.)

I hope this helps. I know this is an older thread, but it seems there are more people wanting to know these things than I expected.

~GM