Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup?
meninlove Wrote:I have to say, though, that when I saw the topic title I thought you were asking what all of us were eating for supper. Pizza night for us. You?

*LOL* Gid's had the stomach flu for two days yeah? SO he hasn't had much of a chance to eat anything, although I hear he's keeping down Gatorade today and a bit of this and that, which is a huge relief.

For me, I had Chinese delivery. Just didn't feel enthused with cooking, yeah?

Hey Gideon! Welcome to GSXyxthumbs

Hey and welcome to GS! Nice intro Smile Sorry to hear about the stomach flu.. the one thing I cannot stand is vomiting so I feel for you!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:*LOL* Gid's had the stomach flu for two days yeah? SO he hasn't had much of a chance to eat anything, although I hear he's keeping down Gatorade today and a bit of this and that, which is a huge relief.

For me, I had Chinese delivery. Just didn't feel enthused with cooking, yeah?

Hey, you use 'yeah?' the way us Canadians use 'eh?' Big Grin *likes this*

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Gideon!

Welcome to the forum =)

Welcome Smile

meninlove Wrote:Hey, you use 'yeah?' the way us Canadians use 'eh?' Big Grin *likes this*

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Gideon!

*Laughs* I never thought of it that way before, but you're right!

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:*Laughs* I never thought of it that way before, but you're right!

I like it.

So, how are you and Gid's handsome-mansome selves today? Is his flu going away?

This is great, three intros in one thread! Welcome Gideon, Twist, and Meninlove. This is a great place to be! Hope you have a great time here.